Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am grateful for the answers from some people in this thread who have really helped and to the person who immediately contacted me off list within minutes (this says something) in itself and posts from Beska and others were great.

Can I refer you to the work of a Norwegian doctor called to Tom Andersen to tom andersen John shotter - Google Search to understand a little more where I am coming from...

I am not sure I should be subject to the level aggression and sarcasm, criticism for asking a question that has been asked loads of times, and lack of posting a thank you right away, accusations of dishonesty...cos I have not managed the web site interface very well...

Where I am coming from is from the edge of a group of young people who tell me TSR is too full of boasting and intimidating people so they are afraid to ask...things they need to know

I said, no cannot be so, TSR it is or should be about help and support to others: using listening, collaboration, flexibility as a way of being in the world as the best medics and doctors (like Tom Andersen) aspire to do

I have the info I need to help my friend for which thanks and am posting this in my last effort to enhance a better culture of collaboration and support.

Best P

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.