Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do emo/scene/tattoo girls only date white guys? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Just go for it mate, you'll be perfectly fine

ReputationRep:
    Aren't lots of scene girls into kpop? So they'd probably be into Asian guys that fitted that kind of look.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoshibuster)
    You know girls with lots of tattoos, bright hair colours, piercings, stretched ears, etc. Do these girls only date white guy punk types that are similar to them? I have many of these type of female friends and every single one of them dates a white punk/rocker kind of guy. I have never seen one of these girls with a black, Asian, or mixed guy. I think they might be intimidated by non-white males.

Opinions?

well look at the music they listen to. how many non white guys do you see in the bands/music videos they listen to?

ReputationRep:
    Why is every ethnic guy seemingly obsessed with the dating preferences of white girls?

Have never heard a white fella stress over ethnicity like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fojodef)
    well look at the music they listen to. how many non white guys do you see in the bands/music videos they listen to?
    Not many, but why would they only date based on the type of music someone listens to? That means someone who listens to only jazz music would be unlikely to date someone who listens to mainly classical?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Why is every ethnic guy seemingly obsessed with the dating preferences of white girls?

Have never heard a white fella stress over ethnicity like that.
    Actually it's not white girls as a whole, it's this TYPE of white girl I am curious about. I could go out and get a white girl that listens to hip hop/mainstream rap/pop music tomorrow and talks in slang etc. I could and have easily dated those kind of white girls before, but the scene girls seem to enjoy playing hard to get, and they only seemingly date One Direction kind of guys with more tats and piercings. It's like they are scared to date a non-white guy from the 'ghetto'. See the difference?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Comus)
    Just to for it mate, you'll be perfectly fine
    Oh I'm working on it believe me. These kind of girls seem to like being chased though, and I'm not used to chasing girls.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.