Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've submitted my application on June 27th and received the offer today. Talybont Court it is. My first choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sidweiser)
    I've submitted my application on June 27th and received the offer today. Talybont Court it is. My first choice.
    I sent mine on the 15th May and haven't received mine yet! Applied for Talybont South, then Gate, then Court. I'm unconditional too

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!!
    I had applied on 20th June and got the accommodation offer on 17th July. Yes, I had an unconditional offer. And got a place in senghenydd court. My first preference, as it's closer to the computer science department.
    I guess they allotting spaces according to the offer you hold. International students applications might be processed earlier coz they would be needing the accommodation reference for the visa processing.
    Hope everyone gets a place where they want

ReputationRep:
    Damn, submitted mine on the 25th June with an unconditional offer. Hopefully I'll be getting my place soon.

I don't suppose that you supposed to point out that you were had an unconditional offer in your accommodation application?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobElB)
    How do you know so much about the process?
    Also I have an unconditional offer but applied pretty late (25th June), how likely is it that I'll get one of my first few choices?
    i may or may not know somone who works at the university!

as for recent applications, it's less likely that you'll get one of your first choices but as you already have an unconditional offer you still have a higher chance than most people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brigantes)
    i may or may not know somone who works at the university!

as for recent applications, it's less likely that you'll get one of your first choices but as you already have an unconditional offer you still have a higher chance than most people
    I actually got my offer half an hour ago and I got into my first choice, so hooray!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobElB)
    I actually got my offer half an hour ago and I got into my first choice, so hooray!
    congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    Offer for Aberconway Hall, second floor, flat 1 , room 3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by villy95)
    Offer for Aberconway Hall, second floor, flat 1 , room 3
    Congrats! When did you send off your application? And also, was Aberconway Hall your first choice? Hope you don't mind me asking!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!!! Yes it is my first choice and I sent my application on the 19th May.

ReputationRep:
    I've got an unconditional offer and applied for accommodation in March. Still haven't heard back so i'm hoping I hear back soon if people that applied after me have already heard!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mojojojo)
    I sent mine on the 15th May and haven't received mine yet! Applied for Talybont South, then Gate, then Court. I'm unconditional too
    I guess it also depends on when you go the unconditional offer. Don't worry, you'll get the confirmation soon.

ReputationRep:
    Btw, any business school students here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sidweiser)
    I guess it also depends on when you go the unconditional offer. Don't worry, you'll get the confirmation soon.
    Are you an international student? They seem to be getting placed first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mojojojo)
    Are you an international student? They seem to be getting placed first.
    I am. However, there is nothing of that sort mentioned in the application guidelines.

ReputationRep:
    My offer came through yesterday- applied in February. Talybont south, my first choice

ReputationRep:
    I applied with an unconditional offer on May 5th and still haven't heard. How did you all find out your allocation? Is it by email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El_17)
    I applied with an unconditional offer on May 5th and still haven't heard. How did you all find out your allocation? Is it by email?
    it will be by email. check your spam folders too, sometimes uni emails get flagged as junk!

ReputationRep:
    I applied back in April and still haven't heard anything >.< with a conditional offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ienzo)
    I applied back in April and still haven't heard anything >.< with a conditional offer.
    you won't hear anything until your offer is unconditional

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.