Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Describe your perfect world Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cinnie)
    My perfect world would be where everyone wanted to be vegan
    A world without bacon is not even close to 'acceptable'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harvey Dent)
    A world without bacon is not even close to 'acceptable'.
    bacon is gross tbf

ReputationRep:
    No money, everybody happy and friendly and equality whilst still living a good lifestyle.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    In my perfect world there are no humans, no buildings and no cities, just nature and animals, so garden of eden with the difference that no humans are in existence.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Troytheboy)
    No money, everybody happy and friendly and equality whilst still living a good lifestyle.
    Is it possible to live a good lifestyle without money? is a good lifestyle not associated with much money?

(Original post by Sopheea)
      Title says it all

My perfect world would be one where everyone is happy. Everything is fair , free, and friendly.

Top ten wrong things with our world now.
      My perfect world would have a Nürburgring shaped orbit. Despite this irregularity, it has no adverse affect on the climate. There would be no unemployment and the minimum wage would be £3.50 per minute. Speed limits would be as paranormal as santa clause and the only automotive manufacturers would be Lotus, Ferrari, Subaru and a bunch of other good ones. Nonces would had their genitals mutilated by starving wolves and their hands removed. Petrol would be free and the combustion of fossil fuels would be good for the atmosphere and the general health of every living thing on my lovely planet. Best of all tho, there would be NO health and NO safety, just plain old ****in common sense.
      • Very Important Poster
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      No money, we would all be telepathic, only the best people would have children all else would be sterilized. No religion strong morality

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Laomedeia)
      My perfect world would have a Nürburgring shaped orbit. Despite this irregularity, it has no adverse affect on the climate. There would be no unemployment and the minimum wage would be £3.50 per minute. Speed limits would be as paranormal as santa clause and the only automotive manufacturers would be Lotus, Ferrari, Subaru and a bunch of other good ones. Nonces would had their genitals mutilated by starving wolves and their hands removed. Petrol would be free and the combustion of fossil fuels would be good for the atmosphere and the general health of every living thing on my lovely planet. Best of all tho, there would be NO health and NO safety, just plain old ****in common sense.
      Whats a nonce?

ReputationRep:
      Title says it all

My perfect world would be one where everyone is happy. Everything is fair , free, and friendly.

Top ten wrong things with our world now.
      No religion..

ReputationRep:
      Perfect world would be one where Spurs are always ****.

Oh wait that already happens

ReputationRep:
      In my idea of a perfect world there would be no death. Death is the consequence of the sins of humanity, hence a world without death is a world without sin, a perfect world under the presence of God in which humans can interact with Him as equals.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Kallisto)
      Is it possible to live a good lifestyle without money? is a good lifestyle not associated with much money?
      It's a perfect world, my personal perfect world. Let's not get technical, most of these envisions would be impossible if we had reality involved.

ReputationRep:
      My perfect world would be like Skyrim 'cept I'm an adventurer dude and get to go round beating up stuff with axes and spells etc. and it would be pretty darn fun, much better than a world of equality and happiness and rainbows.

Whats a nonce?

A contradiction of this thread. A nonce is the most vile, disgusting and inhumane a human shaped living organism can physically be. A nonce is a type of adult that gets his/her rocks off to other people who aint adults. Despite their inhumanity, they are legally entitled to human rights, which itself is a breach of their victims human rights. Its a vicious legal loophole which will hopefully be fixed soon.

I also forgot to mention that my perfect world would orbit a star with more than a lousy 4 billion years left (and that includes the bit where the sun expands, completely wasting the Earth). To be perfect requires immortality. I guess my planet would have to be a Darth Vadar like deathstar thingy. Self sufficient.

ReputationRep:
        A world where I rule it as Supreme and Benevolent Leader

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
      Useful resources
      Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.