Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

germany have won the world cup Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    Indeed
    i never even knew

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    You did not post any links in your OP. Therefore your claim is false. Germany have not won the world cup.
    no they really have ! i just saw it happen on tv !?! they really have won the world cup

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihavequestions.)
    no they really have ! i just saw it happen on tv !?! they really have won the world cup
    Yet I see no links backing this up from a reputable source outlet in your OP!

Stop trolling TSR. Don't you have anything better to do?

ReputationRep:

This, OP we're gonna need peer reviewed sources please.

ReputationRep:
    Emma Watson has confirmed that Spain have won the world cup, congratulations Spain:

http://emmawatson-hairstyles.blogspo...ners-2010.html

ReputationRep:
    You should change the thread title and original post to reflect Spain winning the world cup.

ReputationRep:
    i never even knew
    When the current dynasty succeeded Victoria they were called Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. They changed the name to Windsor in 1917 because of the war and apparently the Belgian lot did the same too

ReputationRep:

no seriously I am not trolling Germany have really won the world cup, I swear on my life, I just saw it happen on tv, please check different websites it really is true!
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    This, OP we're gonna need peer reviewed sources please.
    what ?
    Emma Watson has confirmed that Spain have won the world cup, congratulations Spain:

http://emmawatson-hairstyles.blogspo...ners-2010.html
    she must be lying. I know that Germany have won the world cup, I just saw it with my eyes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scrotgrot)
    When the current dynasty succeeded Victoria they were called Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. They changed the name to Windsor in 1917 because of the war and apparently the Belgian lot did the same too
    wow so the royal family is part german part Belgium ?

ReputationRep:
    no seriously I am not trolling Germany have really won the world cup, I swear on my life, I just saw it happen on tv, please check different websites it really is true!

what ?

she must be lying. I know that Germany have won the world cup, I just saw it with my eyes
    I should have to tirelessly search the internet for your lies about Germany winning the world cup?

If they really did you'd post a source. The fact that I have and you haven't only goes to show that you're nothing more than a troll and a liar.

You are an insult to Both Spain and Germany.

ReputationRep:
    I should have to tirelessly search the internet for your lies about Germany winning the world cup?

If they really did you'd post a source. The fact that I have and you haven't only goes to show that you're nothing more than a troll and a liar.

You are an insult to Both Spain and Germany.
    no no no I have proof

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28181689

see im not a troll they really did win the world cup

ReputationRep:
    Thanks OP, you're the man

ReputationRep:
    CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!

Name:  merkel-bei-erstem-wm-spiel.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  231.1 KB

How did England do again?

ReputationRep:
    Yay, I wanted either Mexico or Germany to win from the start. Mexico didn't do that great but I'm chuffed to bits that Germany won. They're a really good team.

ReputationRep:
    no no no I have proof

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28181689

see im not a troll they really did win the world cup
    The same organisation that claimed that Lord McAlpine was a child molester (there is no evidence that he was). A reputable source please.

ReputationRep:
    Quite alarming how bad Ozil has become since going to Arsenal.

Waits.

ReputationRep:
    The same organisation that claimed that Lord McAlpine was a child molester (there is no evidence that he was). A reputable source please.
    uhhh I don't know where else to look, just ask another tsr user they will back me up. it is unreal that you do not believe me, I just cant even compute right now

ReputationRep:
    AHHH I JUST WON £150!!!! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    uhhh I don't know where else to look, just ask another tsr user they will back me up. it is unreal that you do not believe me, I just cant even compute right now
    Note: I've put up a reputable source that Spain have won the world cup. You have not.

ReputationRep:
    They deserved it. Especially the dude whos face was bleeding lmao.

Felt sorry for the Argentinians though, especially Messi

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.