Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What mobile phone are you most excited about owning next? Watch

• View Poll Results: If you could own any phone which would you own?
    Apple iPhone 5S
    19.09%
    iPhone 5C / other iphone
    7.27%
    LG G3
    1.82%
    LG Nexus 5
    10.00%
    Samsung galaxy Note 3
    5.45%
    Motorola Moto G
    1.82%
    Samsung Galaxy S5
    18.18%
    HTC One
    11.82%
    Sony Xperia Z2
    4.55%
    Nokia Lumia 1020
    2.73%
    Other choice (mention in post)
    11.82%
    I don't use/have no need for a mobile
    5.45%

• TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Only had my S4 mini for a few months; so got quite a while yet.

ReputationRep:
    Currently have a Nokia Lumia 625. Best phone I've had. Only disappointments is the app store. I'd most likely get another Lumia when my contract ends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 8472)
    Well I have a nexus 5 atm. I'm looking forward to whatever the newest and best nexus phone google have to offer in 2 years.
    Hey, I am looking at getting that phone. What's it like? Pros and cons?

ReputationRep:
    My last phone lasted 12 years, so I don't know if I can be bothered upgrading for a long time.

It's incredibly pointless, massively damaging to the environment and our natural resources, and is a symbol of the consumerist plague gripping our society

ReputationRep:
    My old iPhone 4 has now broken as it overheats so much and takes about 7 hours to charge so I really would like another phone that doesn't nearly burn my hand hahaha

ReputationRep:
    I no longer get excited about phones.

Will change my iPhone 5 to a 6 when it is release though I won't be one of the crazy ones to queue up. I will get it when all the buzz has died off and maybe when there is a good offer on one.

I do also have a Motorola Droid Maxx, it isn't my primary phone. Haven't thought about replacing it yet though I might get rid of it when I get the iPhone 6. Will see.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lxbsly)
    Hey, I am looking at getting that phone. What's it like? Pros and cons?
    It is perfect except for the camera. I mean the camera is fine but not as good as some other phones but theme again they cost another couple hundred pounds. I'd defo purchase one again if this one died.

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently on the 1020 and it's very good with the latest update. I'm going to see the contract through the two years though, then we'll see

ReputationRep:
    Got the Galaxy S4, and nothing at the moment is enough of an improvement to get excited about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potally_Tissed)
    Got the Galaxy S4, and nothing at the moment is enough of an improvement to get excited about.
    The one thing I like about the S4 is that screen. So big and bright. Although it has a tendency of cracking when dropped

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarcasmrules)
    The one thing I like about the S4 is that screen. So big and bright. Although it has a tendency of cracking when dropped
    I have a tendency of not dropping my phone, so it's survived thus far.

ReputationRep:
    I have a tendency of not dropping my phone, so it's survived thus far.
    Not a fan of Send Me To Heaven then?

ReputationRep:
    I have a Nexus 5 at the moment, there's nothing that would make me switch at the moment, except MultiWindow, which the Note 3/Galaxy S5 does. I can live without that though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarcasmrules)
    Not a fan of Send Me To Heaven then?
    Never played

ReputationRep:
    Never played
    Just search for it on Youtube and see loads of videos of people throwing their phones and breaking them
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    On my next upgrade in September I'm going to get a galaxy s5.I currently have a galaxy s3 and I love it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently using an S5 & it's the best phone I've used by a long way. I loved the S3 & I still use it as for GPS as it's got Tomtom on. The S4 wasn't much of a step up & was too fragile in my experience.

ReputationRep:
    iPhone 6

ReputationRep:
    I guess a new iphone :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nokia 3310. My old one got a little scratch when I destroyed a tank with it. So, I guess I should get another one.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.