Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR Movie Madness: Group D SF 2 : Star Wars V- Empire Strikes Back V The Matrix Watch

• View Poll Results: Group D: Semi Final 2
    Star Wars EpV- The Empire Strikes Back
    43.18%
    The Matrix
    56.82%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VladThe1mpaler)
    I know some people think this about VI but I really don't see what the problem with it is? Just because it had Ewoks playing a major role in it?

I personally liked the final one as well tbh. compared to the travesty that is Jar Jar Binks and the prequels 4/5/6 are all equally awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)
    I personally liked the final one as well tbh. compared to the travesty that is Jar Jar Binks and the prequels 4/5/6 are all equally awesome.
    I have to admit, I think Episode III is also a pretty good one and I think a lot of people dismiss it just because it is one of the prequels. It still has issues but I think it's pretty cool watching Anakin turn into Darth Vader.

ReputationRep:
    I have to admit, I think Episode III is also a pretty good one and I think a lot of people dismiss it just because it is one of the prequels. It still has issues but I think it's pretty cool watching Anakin turn into Darth Vader.

It is the best of the prequels by far. I like seeing him turn throughout the film and i think Ewan Mcgregor does a great job as Obi-Wan.

ReputationRep:
    Chose The Matrix. Had it been Star Wars IV it might've gone the other way.

ReputationRep:
    I know some people think this about VI but I really don't see what the problem with it is? Just because it had Ewoks playing a major role in it?
    The Ewoks were included for marketing and merchandising reasons, which is unforgivable, but aside from that everyone just looks so bored. Han Solo, for one, appears to have been replaced by his much less interesting older brother.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.