Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

When you and your mates aren't allowed into the party.. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doob)
    They were replies to your comments in a discussion in my other thread.
    Do you even understand the concept of what a 'relationship' is?
    They were replies to something irrelevant, I repeatedly asked you how it was relevant and you failed to reply

In what way?

ReputationRep:
    All this over a pathetic piece of plagiarism, wow

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am trying to figure out which club this is that wouldn't let OP, his 22 best friends and his granddad in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
    They were replies to something irrelevant, I repeatedly asked you how it was relevant and you failed to reply

In what way?
    No they werent, you kept rambling on about how you use makeup as some artistic way of 'expression' , despite the fact that you look like a generic 1950's housewife, is this meant to be a throwback to the good ole' days?. You have entered every one of my threads for some bizarre reason and kick up a fuss. My point was your makeup and 'personal style' dont really express anything, there is nothing artisitc about it either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doob)
    No they werent, you kept rambling on about how you use makeup as some artistic way of 'expression' , despite the fact that you look like a generic 1950's housewife, is this meant to be a throwback to the good ole' days?. You have entered every one of my threads for some bizarre reason and kick up a fuss. My point was your makeup and 'personal style' dont really express anything, there is nothing artisitc about it either.
    But the thread wasn't about my personal style in the first place...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doob)
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

The beauty of this phrase is that it is so appropriate to Tyrion.
    You are not supposed to explain it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    But the thread wasn't about my personal style in the first place...
    ^This doesnt add any validity to your argument.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew2209)
    Well this thread was disappointing, just like England at the World Cup
    Or Annie Lennox's live performances at the BBC Proms!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doob)
    k den

I didnt even make this meme, its from the unilad FB page
    uni LAD BANTOR NANDOS EMILE HESKEEYYYY

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAnusFiles)
    uni LAD BANTOR NANDOS EMILE HESKEEYYYY
    Are you trying to compensate for something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doob)
    Are you trying to compensate for something?
    ...do you even know what that means? How does that make sense?
    Did you read that on LADbible too?

ReputationRep:
    ...do you even know what that means? How does that make sense?
    Did you read that on LADbible too?
    You are the archetypal 'keyboard warrior'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doob)
    You are the archetypal 'keyboard warrior'.
    Again, I haven't challenged you to a fight or threatened violence, suggesting that you don't know what that means either. Keyboard warriors threaten '2 kick ur ass u fag' when in reality they wouldn't say boo to a goose. I haven't threatened you at all, and if you were sat in front of me reeling off plagiarised LADjokes, I would definitely let you know how boring you were.

ReputationRep:
    Again, I haven't challenged you to a fight or threatened violence, suggesting that you don't know what that means either. Keyboard warriors threaten '2 kick ur ass u fag' when in reality they wouldn't say boo to a goose. I haven't threatened you at all, and if you were sat in front of me reeling off plagiarised LADjokes, I would definitely let you know how boring you were.
    lmao, what do you expect me to do, write a biblioography and cite all my sources for reference?

your the one getting mad here, i cant believe how seriously you lot on here take the internet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doob)
    ^This doesnt add any validity to your argument.
    It has just proved you have a habit of posting about my makeup when it has no relevance at all. Creepy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doob)
    lmao, what do you expect me to do, write a biblioography and cite all my sources for reference?

your the one getting mad here, i cant believe how seriously you lot on here take the internet
    I'm not mad at all. I'm just a bit amused that some people find LADbanter funny. I just hope you are younger than 16

(Original post by Viva Emptiness)
      Wind your neck in.
      :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
      It has just proved you have a habit of posting about my makeup when it has no relevance at all. Creepy!
      You havent proved anything. I brought up how you using makeup dosent express anything in my last thread, which was relevant to your comment about those kids expressing themselves. How on earth was that exchange not related?

You can argue all you want if it makes you feel better, but it wont alter the fallacy in your argument.

ReputationRep:
      X
      X
      (Original post by Doob)
      X
      So to conclude, after considering all of the evidence, the result is somewhat predictable.
      Doob jumped in with some mad banter, which was inexplicably rejected by the rest of the TSR users.
      He was mocked for his lack of humour by others, which he should have just been able to take and move on, but decided to try and insult others to make up for it.
      So, marks out of 10 are as follows:
      Doob: 3/10 Unnecessary attempts to insult people
      Tyrion: 6/10 Need I say more?
      TheAnusfiles: Solid 7/10, consistently consistent

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Doob)
      You havent proved anything. I brought up how you using makeup dosent express anything in my last thread, which was relevant to your comment about those kids expressing themselves. How on earth was that exchange not related?

You can argue all you want if it makes you feel better, but it wont alter the fallacy in your argument.
      The thread was not about me, it was about metal, however in a massive ad hominem you attacked my makeup when I stated the people in the picture were expressing themselves

Ergo you are a creep

(Original post by 29Bilal96)
      So to conclude, after considering all of the evidence, the result is somewhat predictable.
      Doob jumped in with some mad banter, which was inexplicably rejected by the rest of the TSR users.
      He was mocked for his lack of humour by others, which he should have just been able to take and move on, but decided to try and insult others to make up for it.
      So, marks out of 10 are as follows:
      Doob: 3/10 Unnecessary attempts to insult people
      Tyrion: 6/10 Need I say more?
      TheAnusfiles: Solid 7/10, consistently consistent
      :lol:

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.