Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

would you rather say everything that you thought out loud or never speak again? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    i'd rather never speak again because I think i'd be in a lot of trouble if i said everything I thought (could be said for most people tbh) :teehee:
    i shall never speak again.

ReputationRep:
    Never speak again. I'd still (presumably) have other means of communication, and what really goes on in my head would probably make people cry.

Plus, most of what I think isn't even what I believe, so there'd be little point in unnecessary drama!

ReputationRep:
    Oh god, never speak again. I'd be the biggest social leper going if I said everything.

And have you noticed that as soon as you think someone might be able to hear your thoughts, they involuntarily get drastically more extreme and inappropriate, even if it's things you don't really think. Imagine that constantly and out loud; definitely be arrested/ classed most disturbed person in Britain.

ReputationRep:
    I always say everything as it comes into my mind anyway and it often gets me into trouble haha

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Definitely never speak again i can imagine how more awkward approaching women and interviews would be with weird dialogue with myself. I would ultimately run away somewhere like a deserted island so no one could hear me.

ReputationRep:
    Say everything that I think out loud.

ReputationRep:
    never speak again, saying what i thought all the time would harm my health .
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i say what i think anyways :ninjagirl:

ReputationRep:
    Never speak again. I think a lot when I'm alone, imagine walking down the street nattering away at yourself? You'd look like a raving loony!

ReputationRep:
    Never speak again. There are some things others just shouldn't know.

ReputationRep:
    Never speak again.. Imagine your family or so preaching religion and then you chime in with 'yeah right!' or 'really?'
    :eek:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.