Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Graduating university, living with parents Watch

Thanks for the replies. Its good to know some people understand. I've almost finished my masters now, and feel like i should be looking for a job rather than doing Camp America for instance. I traveled Australia about 3 years ago, and i dont really have the money for it now. Cinemas on my own? I wouldn't do that, besides from the people thinking your weird, its impossible to meet new people in the brief encounter you have at the entrance and exit.
    I will probably look for a part time job nearby, just to keep ticking over, i cant move out just yet till i have a job, then i will see how things go from there. Another thing is, once i start working 9-5 mon-fri, im only going to have two days free to really 'meet people'. But meh, it might be more sociable than im expecting, especially if its a grad scheme.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.