Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ages of the people you've had sex with? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kumon)
    Only on Tuesdays
    You do enough to comment.
    More than your avatar.

I could say the same thing to you when discussing black rappers, not all of them are like that. So in fact your racism is astounding.
    *makes racist generalisation about promiscuity
    *Harriet responds with evidence showing you that your racist generalisation is in fact false and promiscuity has little to do with race
    *Then you accuse her of racism

Seems legit.

16 17 18 19 19 19 18. Ages at the time anyways. I'm 19 now.

ReputationRep:
    2 pages of thread.

1 reply to the OP.

Talk about rambling about things that are off topic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plusC)
    *makes racist generalisation about promiscuity
    *Harriet responds with evidence showing you that your racist generalisation is in fact false and promiscuity has little to do with race
    *Then you accuse her of racism

Seems legit.
    I made a true comment about the media. She said black rappers talk about sex all the time, that is racist.

(Original post by Mankytoes)
      No he isn't, a healthy sex life is good for your physical and mental health, which will aid you in other pursuits.
      Yes he is. It can be healthy, but the fact is all you have to do is not be sexually active for a few days and you feel so energetic. I even regularly abstain from masturbation and I feel great for days afterwards. Yes, it's technically sexual frustration, but when you indulge in something you care about all that energy can make you work for longer without tiring. That's what I've done and it works for me.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by kumon)
      I made a true comment about the media. She said black rappers talk about sex all the time, that is racist.
      Please point out to me which one of these "Top 10 Dirtiest Rap Songs" was preformed by a white person:

http://www.spike.com/articles/4wbdnv...ll-time?page=2

No, not all black rappers do rap about sex. But, unlike you, I am not trying to generalise an entire race. I am simply attempting to point out to an embarrassingly ignorant person that promiscuity has nothing to do with race. So I'd appreciate it if you, the person who might have well said "ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE S****" would stop trying to make me out to be the racist.

ReputationRep:
      When I was 17, they were 24 and 20

When I was 18, he was 20.

I'm 22 now so add two years for the age of the guy above who was 2 years older.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Anonymous)
      I was having a conversation with my friend yesterday, and she said the men I've slept with all seem really old, and that she wouldn't go higher than someone five years older than her. Just out of curiousity, how old are you, and how old are the people you've had sex with?

I'm 19, and mine are 21, 45, 32 and 36
      I was 15 when I lost my V ... she was 17.

Second girl was 18 .... Third was/is 19 and my current girlfriend .... I'm 20 now.

I don't have sex outside relationships.

ReputationRep:
      Sorry, OP.

1st was 21 when I was 16
      2nd was 22-23 when I was 16, 17 and 18 (we were together for a couple years)
      3rd was 21 when I was 18

I'm 18 now.

Sorry to disappoint you "kumon" with such a short list

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by kumon)
      No she said some of them do, which negates your claim that only white people have sex. I had an asian girlfriend too for a short while so I can tell you it isn't true from personal experience

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Genocidal)
      Not every one who doesn't have sex is someone who can't have sex. He's right in that all that sexual energy can be transferred into other pursuits.
      he could go easy on his wording tho...

the more ive grown up the more ive realised how picky I really am with sex p

so yeh transfer away

ReputationRep:
      1st 17 when I was 16
      2nd 16/17 when I was 16
      3rd 18, she was between 17 and 23 not sure

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by LightBlueSoldier)
      No but the people who choose not to tend not to make snide comments about those who do unless they are 'religious'. Here's betting the guy I quoted doesn't fall into that category.

Posted from TSR Mobile
      this lol

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ChickenMadness)
      this lol
      I don't get it

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by TheAnusFiles)
      1st 17 when I was 6
      2nd 16/17 when I was 16
      3rd 18, she was between 17 and 23 not sure
      You lost your virginity at 6? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Ndella)
      You lost your virginity at 6? :lolwut:
      16 I meant. Ill edit that

ReputationRep:
      16 I meant. Ill edit that
      As someone said earlier, not a thread you want a typo in...

ReputationRep:
      But... are those their ages now, or were they those ages when you slept with them? And how old were you? Your figures are meaningless.

(They're pretty meaningless anyway, but you may as well give them accurately)

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by AdamCee)
      As someone said earlier, not a thread you want a typo in...
      Haha very true.

Just to clarify everyone I was still a virgin by my 7th birthday

ReputationRep:
      Haha very true.

Just to clarify everyone I was still a virgin by my 7th birthday
      That's a rare and beautiful thing nowadays.

Brings a tear to my eye that some toddlers are still keeping it in their pants.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2014
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.