Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBlueBiro)
    Ugh Kristen Stewart is the worst, it really annoys me that she's won awards over Emma Watson, I can't believe what the world's come to. *shakes head in disgust*

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha, I know! How Kristen Stewart has won awards is beyond me!
    Having said that though, I'm not much of an Emma Watson fan either. She's better than Kristen Stewart by a mile, but there's things I've seen her in and she's very... wooden, I guess. Don't get me wrong, I think she's lovely and I like her as a person, just not the best actress I've seen :P
    Just my opinion though :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittKatt)
    Hahaha, I know! How Kristen Stewart has won awards is beyond me!
    Having said that though, I'm not much of an Emma Watson fan either. She's better than Kristen Stewart by a mile, but there's things I've seen her in and she's very... wooden, I guess. Don't get me wrong, I think she's lovely and I like her as a person, just not the best actress I've seen :P
    Just my opinion though :o:
    I never really thought that about Emma Watson, though she has made a fair few mistakes. I love the bit in Philosopher's Stone where she's miming Harry's lines

I find Kristen Stewart so awkward to watch on film. She just doesn't do anything. I admit that she can be moody, but that's it. I cringe when she's on the screen
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Twilight, of course.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBlueBiro)
    Typical of a Potterhead, I love to hate on the 'Twilight Saga'.
    I read all 4 books when they came out but later realised how stupid they were (especially when the film came out, Kristen Stewert's terrible 'acting' made me see the light) and now I just take the mick.

Posted from TSR Mobile

As a diehard Potterhead, I'd have to say Twilight, without a doubt!
    Terrible, one dimensional characters, awful plot and really badly written. Ashamed to admit I like it the first time a read them!
    Started hating on them after I watched the films with Kristen Stewart's so-called acting and after an attempted re-read of them and realised it's basically a story about a teenage obsession and how good it is to have a dead stalker boyfriend.
    I love to hate Harry Potter. It's clichéd and boring.

Come at me.

ReputationRep:
    Twilight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaykee93)
    I never really thought that about Emma Watson, though she has made a fair few mistakes. I love the bit in Philosopher's Stone where she's miming Harry's lines

I find Kristen Stewart so awkward to watch on film. She just doesn't do anything. I admit that she can be moody, but that's it. I cringe when she's on the screen
    Haha, yeah. I know, that bit always made ma laugh. Emma Watson was OK in the first three films, but she just got worse from the fourth one onwards :rolleyes:
    Oh, God, I know, I always find Kristen Stewart just never shows much emotion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PythianLegume)
    I love to hate Harry Potter. It's clichéd and boring.

Come at me.
    You don't like Harry Potter. *shrugs* So what? I don't really mind. It isn't for everyone. No point getting hung up over it. I'm sure there'll be things you love that I hate
    I personally grew up reading it so it'll always have a special place in my heart.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, yeah. I know, that bit always made ma laugh. Emma Watson was OK in the first three films, but she just got worse from the fourth one onwards :rolleyes:
    Oh, God, I know, I always find Kristen Stewart just never shows much emotion.
    Hmm, thinking about it, it must be because Kristen Stewart is a robot. It would explain all of her crappy acting

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, thinking about it, it must be because Kristen Stewart is a robot. It would explain all of her crappy acting
    Haha, well, that mystery is solved

ReputationRep:
    Most things by Charles Dickens for me. His plots are fascinating, and I love watching screen adaptations of them, but his writing style bores me completely. I don't want to read 7 pages of someone describing that it was raining!

ReputationRep:
    Haha, well, that mystery is solved
    I think Rob Pattinson may be of the same race

ReputationRep:
    I think 90% of people on this has already said it.

But if I only had to choose one it would most definitely be twilight.. HATE the movies so much I'm ashamed to say I really enjoyed the books.

Recently read the fault in our stars too, loved the idea of the book. Hated the actual book. Bleh :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I think Rob Pattinson may be of the same race
    Perhaps Wouldn't really know, only films I've seen him in are Twilight and Harry Potter 4. Although, he was pretty bad Twilight, so you might be onto something there

ReputationRep:
    Same, I read TFIOS and didn't find it to be nearly as good as people make out (I still liked it). The movie was amazing though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    All the books I studied at AS(I studied it twice) e.g. Birdsong(pile of ****), The god of small things(why was I forced to read this, it was full of ****ty incest and disturbing ****) and the rest I cant remember because they were basically too ****.

ReputationRep:
    Harry Potter series. It just doesn't appeal to me.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmashingChap)
    The Bible / any holy book.
    :rolleyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.