No full stop.
    20.91%
    Maybe
    7.27%
    I'm a guy.
    41.82%

ReputationRep:
    30k is for ONS no strings attached.
    This is working. Are you judging women who choose to do this? That's not very progressive of you, Dinaa.

Why is it not progressive? Are we not allowed to hold a moral conscience?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marky Mark)
    You read the OP wrong. It's not a job it's a thing you do when you need cash on top of your real life job. Maybe you want the new Birkin bag and you found yourself someone offering to buy it for you.
    Wtf is Birkin?

And yes, just once. Never again after that

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I would never be able to follow through with something like that, I'd be too ashamed afterwards even if I did so no I wouldn't ever have sex for money.
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    If I was a woman, yeah. Easiest £30k I'd ever make.

ReputationRep:
    30k is for ONS no strings attached.
    This is working. Are you judging women who choose to do this? That's not very progressive of you, Dinaa.
    Nooo, i'm sorry. I don't judge people. They can do it if they like. I just have my personal, cultural reasons.
    Sorry if i offended anyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rlove95)
    Nope, I would never be able to follow through with something like that, I'd be too ashamed afterwards even if I did so no I wouldn't ever have sex for money.
    Don't lie, nobody is judging, in fact, people are judging more when you lie. If a man came to tonight and offered you 30k in cash, you would do it, everyone would do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EatAndRevise)
    Every girl would do it. The girls here saying that they would not do it, ARE LYING.
    nope. I wouldn't. Purely because of the principal of it-I'm adamantly opposed to prostitution.
    I would consider doing many other things for that money however.

ReputationRep:
    Don't lie, nobody is judging, in fact, people are judging more when you lie. If a man came to tonight and offered you 30k in cash, you would do it, everyone would do it.
    Well we've all learnt a lot about you, haven't we?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pickup)
    Well we've all learnt a lot about you, haven't we?
    Go on, elaborate.

ReputationRep:
    lol at the amount of lying ITT

I'd sleep with a man for 30k ffs

not srs

semi srs

ReputationRep:
    I do believe that many girls are telling the truth

but at the same time, I believe that the offer of 30K puts them off to the point where, they may have been willing to sleep with a certain guy, until, he offered them money to do it

ReputationRep:
    No I really wouldn't. I'd be lying if I said I would, I might be tempted when I thought about the cash but I would never be able to actually do it. Just because you would doesn't mean everyone else would.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rlove95)
    No I really wouldn't. I'd be lying if I said I would, I might be tempted when I thought about the cash but I would never be able to actually do it. Just because you would doesn't mean everyone else would.
    If I were a female, of course I would. 30k in a maximum time of one hour. Just think of it as a bonus, a 30k bonus from work. Go treat yourself with it, buy some clothes, a new watch and invest some of it. Or even use some of it to help fund your children's education at private school

ReputationRep:
    I think more guys than girls would do it judging by the posts on here.

ReputationRep:
    If I were a female, of course I would. 30k in a maximum time of one hour. Just think of it as a bonus, a 30k bonus from work. Go treat yourself with it.
    Well if that's something you would be comfortable with then fair enough but I'd never be comfortable with selling my body, I wouldn't enjoy the money knowing where I got it from.

ReputationRep:
    Converted £30,000 into a familiar currency. Nonononono lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    Wtf is Birkin?

And yes, just once. Never again after that

An Birkin is an Hermes bag it's really expensive.

Are you sure you're girl? :P

ReputationRep:
    An Birkin is an Hermes bag it's really expensive.

.... What's Hermes?

I generally don't give a **** about fashion and all that, so I wouldn't know anything to do with it.

ReputationRep:
    30 K is not enough to buy my concious unfortunately
    but up the stakes and I might reconsider
    after all it's just one night :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    .... What's Hermes?

I generally don't give a **** about fashion and all that, so I wouldn't know anything to do with it.

:lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.