Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'll be in Platt halls too, just got the email this morning. Studying illustration

ReputationRep:
    I also got an offer Do we have to do anything after sending the residence/acceptance forms to accept the accommodation offer? I mean does this definitely mean that we have a room in halls for sure?

ReputationRep:
    Just answered you in the other thread but I'll say it here too,

Once you send them and they receive them, they'll email you just to say it is definitely confirmed.

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm gonna stay there too! Really excited! Im studying Graphic Design This is my first time staying at this kind of place and alone. Often come to London but with family and stay with them but now Im gonna be alone, its gonna be different but Im sure I'm gonna have fun

(Original post by Oliviatill)
    Hi, I got accepted to platt halls today. Anybody else in platt halls too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi.

Gonna be in Platt Halls too! Doing Graphic Design Im just so excited, first time staying like this kind of place.

ReputationRep:
    Update on accommodation,

taken from MDX Open

-Update on Accommodation-
    Due to the high demand for accommodation this year we have taken the decision to offer conditional applicants travelling the furthest distance in advance of the confirmation of results. All other applicants will be placed on our waiting list and contacted should rooms become available

ReputationRep:
    I'll be in Platt Halls, studying journalism and creative writing does anybody actually know their flat or room numbers yet or just that you're in platt hall?

ReputationRep:
    They'll let you know your number when youre there On the day you move in

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.