Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Block c, it'll all be grand its soo much better than here, everythings soo cheap, bottles and shots are a quid I have nothing else to do other than plan for leaving, im even going round all the streets in Liverpool on Google maps

ReputationRep:
    Oh my gosh, that's so cheap! I'm getting really excited now, can't wait to get over there haha I have searched all round Liverpool on Google maps aswell, just to get a feel of the place! Can't believe how close it is like!

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    There's really only a month left! I get way too excited for buying stationery, my room is coming down with stuff. Im so organised at the start of the year and by Halloween im borrowing other people's pens and paper

ReputationRep:
    I know, one month and we will be over there! I haven't got round to buying stationary yet, but I just love looking at all the cute notepads etc. Probably won't use half the stuff I end up buying lololol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaramooney)
    Im from county down. Its good to hear someone local will be about. Where are you from? Cant wait!
    I'm staying in Block A flat 12 and I'm also coming from Northern Ireland

ReputationRep:
    What are you studying? What part are you from? Not long now only another month

ReputationRep:
    I'm in block A flat 008, I'm going over from belfast

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying Tourism and Leisure Management and I'm from Magherafelt. Your flat's pretty close to mine then

ReputationRep:
    Aw, lovely! I'm going to study early childhood studies I know, your the first person I've spoken too that's staying in block A lol!

ReputationRep:
    There's someone on the Apollo Court Facebook page that's staying in the same flat as you I just noticed it the night lol.

ReputationRep:
    Oh really! I will have to go have a look lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.