Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Favourite foods/drinks that you can't get in this country? watch

ReputationRep:
    Sting Energy Drink was also aweosme but only available in thailand/vietnam i think.

ReputationRep:
    I have to say Sour Patch Kids. It's my favorite candy out there...

ReputationRep:
    Grape Fanta and aaaaaaaaaaall the KitKats (especially the green tea one). I love Japan. :love:

ReputationRep:
    The amazing selection of Oreos in the USA

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloe5453)
    You can get them here now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayleighisonfire)
    You can get them here now
    REALLY? That's great! Adding it to my shopping list

ReputationRep:
    REALLY? That's great! Adding it to my shopping list
    Yeah they sell them in my local pound shop as well as news agents, I'm guessing Asda sell them too but I'm not too sure

ReputationRep:
    Kool-Aid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheReckless)
    Kool-Aid.
    That can be bought here too, they sell it in most shops that sell imported products

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayleighisonfire)
    That can be bought here too, they sell it in most shops that sell imported products
    :zomg: Seriously?
    My day has legit been made.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheReckless)
    :zomg: Seriously?
    My day has legit been made.
    Yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bloxorus)
    The amazing selection of Oreos in the USA

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Had a load of these in Vietnam.

Double stuffed, Peanut Butter. Berry, Choclate. ice cream. :drool:

ReputationRep:
    Ruffles 'Sabor a Jamon' (prosciutto ham) crisps from Portugal. I was over there two weeks ago and stuffed five 150g bags into my hand luggage to take home with me.. those five bags barely lasted a week. I think Walkers sells some variant flavours here in the UK but they're all crap compared to the delicious Portuguese ham crisps.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BWCW)
    Grape Fanta and aaaaaaaaaaall the KitKats (especially the green tea one). I love Japan. :love:
    Fantas are so much better in other countries! @yep:

Which other kltkats were other?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)
    Where from? I'm tempted to order some on amzon and get it delviered. :ahee:

success!

Where did you get them from? France? they look delicious. It it chocolate balls in white chocolate?
    Hooray!

I got these ones from France, but they sell them instead of kinder eggs where it's hot enough for chocolate to melt. The little balls are a little like ferrero rocher, then the white stuff is kind of like the inside of a kinder bueno. There's a layer of milk chocolate stuff as well underneath (a bit like nutella). It comes with a little spoon to eat it with

ReputationRep:
    Toostie pops from America . You can easily buy toostie rolls from shops like Asia but I can't find toostie pops anywhere even in though American candy shops ? Can someone tell me why you can't get them in the uk?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BWCW)
    You can get grape fanta from American candy shops in the cities or if you can't find it try welchs spalling grape juice . They taste the same and sooooooo good

ReputationRep:
    They need to open up shops over here :drool:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    American Ben and Jerry's range and Goldfish Crackers - the S'mores ones I tried were lovely

Also, all the range of Milka and Ritter Sport chocolate available in Europe.

ReputationRep:
    Don't get too excited about the British sour patch kids. They aren't sour at all just sweet. A friend got me a packet, it was hilarious what passes for "sour" in Britain.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 4, 2014
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.