I like a girl but someone else like's her like mad! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ok thanks for everyones help.

many thanks

Foodmaster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foodmaster)
    once again thanks for your amazing comebacks and brilliant twists on whats going on but I really don't fancy him having a go at me before a production which, by the way, people pay for. I really am confused so I do need advice. Please?
    You can't let other people dictate your relationships.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ok thanks for everyones help.

many thanks

Foodmaster
    So are you going to get with her??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saleem Aslam)
    Who gives a **** what he thinks, she likes you, you like her
    So what your just going to give her away because he likes her
    Tough **** he can take it as a life lesson.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks, probably one of the most serious comment

Thanks everyone

ReputationRep:
    be prepared for fisticuffs

ReputationRep:
    With this kid might need em chickenmadne

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I didn't really give you guys a back story. here I go:

Yesterday I was at grease rehearsal for the whole day (boring) and I have been talking to this girl for a while now. We were aloud out to town during lunch time from 4-6 and we went subway and spent the 2 hours together. Keegan was also with this girl but went off after about 10 minutes because his friend wanted to go MacDonald's. We started heading back to the theatre and we were all together. when we arrived everyone went in front and me and her said we wanted to give the relationship a go. I didn't know what to say as about 3 hours before the boy was saying 'I really like, I will ask her out tomorrow (tonight) after our final performance.' I said I wouldn't go out with her but I panicked at the time. I just wanted him to shut up about it and I knew he wouldn't allow it if I like her too. we then started going out and talked absolutely loads. He found out today, then went and smashed the vending machine.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I didn't really give you guys a back story. here I go:

Yesterday I was at grease rehearsal for the whole day (boring) and I have been talking to this girl for a while now. We were aloud out to town during lunch time from 4-6 and we went subway and spent the 2 hours together. Keegan was also with this girl but went off after about 10 minutes because his friend wanted to go MacDonald's. We started heading back to the theatre and we were all together. when we arrived everyone went in front and me and her said we wanted to give the relationship a go. I didn't know what to say as about 3 hours before the boy was saying 'I really like, I will ask her out tomorrow (tonight) after our final performance.' I said I wouldn't go out with her but I panicked at the time. I just wanted him to shut up about it and I knew he wouldn't allow it if I like her too. we then started going out and talked absolutely loads. He found out today, then went and smashed the vending machine.
    So Keegan has you whipped amirite? Sounds like you care more about him that yourself or the girl.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh no I do really care, that's why I don't want him ruining it between us.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You should both bid a dowry to her father and see who's property she becomes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh no I do really care, that's why I don't want him ruining it between us.
    lol sounds like a ******** smashing a vending machine. Did he do that in front of you? Or did he find out from someon else and go smash one while you weren't there?

If he did it in front of you, maybe less of a ********, since he could have hit you instead.

If he did it without you there. Make sure you're prepared for him to lash out and attack you lmao. Have made the mistake of thinking 'naah this guy doesn't have the balls to start anything'. And then they end up headbutting you in the nose. Broke my nose a couple of times like that.

ReputationRep:
    Guy sounds like a nice person. Maybe we could go smashing vending machines together?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah! I love the sound of that one malevolent. We could be called 'The venders' now that's a gang I want to be in. and no he didn't do it in front of me, I found out from like ten people.

ReputationRep:
    If the vending machine smashing guy is just a random guy and not a close friend then i would say to just forget about him and look out for your best interests.
    However, If he is a good friend of yours then maybe i'd try talking things over with him, if not it may be better if it comes straight from the girl when he approaches her. That way he'll know it's the truth and that you're not lying.

ReputationRep:
    Dude sounds loopy OP. Unfortunately for him thats the way it goes sometimes...he was ultimately chasing a girl who was never going to interested in him (feel sorry for dude, but i mean smashing vending machines is taking things to far. I mean what did that vending machine ever do to him?). Anyway still shouldnt let it affect you relationship with her, ultimately because she was never his in the first place. Not sure how you could help him...though would advise him to go a big shopping mall initially (they tend to plenty of vending machines to keep him entertained).

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.