Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oranjayde)
    Haha join the group! I'm on there somewhere asking basically the same question with better results lol. If you find me be sure to inbox me! Good strategy, makes more sense to know how to drive now than after you get the car. I'm probably gonna have to wait until after I finish before I take lessons myself. Yeah tbh I don't understand why some people need to be paraletic, vomiting and wetting themselves to know they've had a good night out. Give me bucket of popcorn and a decent cinema ticket any day over that lol xx

So glad I'm not the only one who won't be interested in getting drunk, haha.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.