Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are you a morning person? Watch

• PS Helper
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Morning Person masta' race checking in

ReputationRep:
    So it is true, Morning people are liars.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a morning person in the slightest. I need a fairly hefty dose of coffee to get started in the morning. I prefer working at night.

ReputationRep:
    I wake up before 10 , pretty much all the time :L

ReputationRep:
    At my best past 11pm or midnight.
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    I like to sleep in, though I never really get that opportunity anymore.
    • TSR Community Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    I'm up when the sun rises.... and become useless when the sun sets....

ReputationRep:
    Never. can't be arsed getting up out of my bed

ReputationRep:
    I get up at 10am but never feel fully awake until 4pm and dont feel I can sleep until 3am.

ReputationRep:
    For me, it really depends on what I'm doing that day. If I'm looking forward to the day I can almost hear the birds singing while waking up with a smile on my face. If I'm dreading the day, the alarm gets a really good beating from my hockey stick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeaX)
    It makes sense, as morning people will be tired at night and so are less likely to evaluate their behaviour so they're more likely to behave in ways which are different to their usual selves. It's like at sleepovers when everyone starts to get tired all the secrets come out. It doesn't necessarily mean you'll be unethical but rather you'll have less of a 'filter' on your behaviour.
    Good answer

ReputationRep:
    I'm a more productive person in the morning, but I struggle to get out of bed

ReputationRep:
    Read this earlier, but no I'm a night owl and prefer to do things at night as well, I try to get up early (before 11) in the morning though, my worst part of the day is the afternoon around 3-6pm, just dull.

ReputationRep:
    I love mornings! I get a kick out of leaving the house really early (which for me would mean 6:30 or before that) when it's not quite sunrise, and the streetlamps are still on, and you're walking along thinking, 'I'm one of the first people to greet the new day, and I've got so much more time to do stuff than usual. Woohoo!'.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Not really no

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nope but I want to start sleeping earlier and waking up earlier because I wake up at like 1.30pm and I feel like i've wasted my day.

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    it really depends on how tired I am. If I'm very tired or didn't get a good night's sleep then I can deal with the morning but tend to crash by the evening. But depends what I have to get up for I suppose

ReputationRep:
    Difficult to say. As of now I'm a complete night owl and wake up way past midday But for school I'd wake up 4:30 ish if I needed to do work/revision and I'd cope fine. If I need to wake up early I can do it, if I have no obligations I go OTT and wake up as late as possible.Hopefully I'll fix my sleeping pattern soon and wake up earlier...

ReputationRep:
    I am a morning person, though I'd like to think that I am reasonably ethical. No shopping at Primark for me, as I don't want people to die making my clothes (and I am not some sad fashion victim).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.