Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who's your least favourite British politician? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have a very strong personal distaste for any Blairite/Cameroon/Cleggite robot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numberwang)
    Today Michael Gove has been voted the least popular politician in Britain in a poll by IPSOS Mori.

In the poll, which only seems to mentions Tories, Boris Johnson was the most popular, followed by David Cameron and Theresa May. George Osborne was the second least popular.

Who's your least favourite? To kick off, mine is either Grant Shapps or Lord Prescott.
    Thatcher, all day, all night.

"but she r ded" She lives on through her toxic legacies in todays politics

ReputationRep:
    Ever? Thatcher.

Current: Eric Pickles.

Edit: Actually no. Warsi. She's worse.

ReputationRep:
    From the Tories, I particularly hate Iain Duncan Smith and Michael Gove. Justine Greening I find almost unbearable as well. From the Lib Dems, I hate Danny Alexander and Vince Cable (mainly because I used to like Vince Cable and then as soon as the Coalition formed, he instantly turned in to a Tory nutjob). From Labour, I really don't like Harriet Harman or any of the Blair-ites. To be honest, the only politicians who I like that instantly come to mind are Caroline Lucas and Tom Watson.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely Michael Gove. But from now on he probably won't matter.

ReputationRep:
    So it turns out I have a new least favourite. The fact this guy lasted so long in Defra is a complete joke.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...een-lobby.html
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    IDS for me, too. Gove's somewhat of a hate bandwagon. Although, yeah, he is an idiot.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Nadine Dorries is up there, too.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Diane Abbott. If we are mentioning political figures who are not MPs, then the snide, sniveling wreck that is Owen Jones.

ReputationRep:
    Diane Abbot. It boggles my mind that the women is still anywhere near power.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numberwang)
    To kick off, mine is either Grant Shapps
    Hard to beat that fraudster, that he wasn't charged is absoluting disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    Least Favourite: Ed Miliband
    Most Favourite: Theresa May or Nigel Farage. The latter is more based upon personality.

ReputationRep:
    Nick Griffin

ReputationRep:
    Nigel Farage, hands down.

ReputationRep:
    Nick Clegg, Diane Abbott, Ed Balls, Ed Miliband and Gordon Brown.

ReputationRep:
    Ed Milliband; his delivery in his speeches, and just his complete refusal to see and acknowledge how bad the economy actually is.

Also, a special mention for Gordon Brow, just uh. He became PM without standing up as leader of labour, and then managed to spectacularly mess up the economy, and pretend it wasn't that bad, despite his leading us into a recession.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alfissti)
    Nick Clegg, Diane Abbott, Ed Balls, Ed Miliband and Gordon Brown.
    I agree. Although I feel like if Nick Clegg was leader of labour, I'd like him more and he'd have a more successful political career.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.