Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

What halls are you in?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by JJLant
Dorchester House, Flat 042!

I'm next door, Dorchester House, Flat 043!
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 21
Got flat a63 in Purbeck which was like my 3rd choice for accommodation after Cranborne and Dorchester.

My flat has one more space in and at the minute is me and three guys so hoping another female goes for that one D:
Reply 22
Original post by aphraa
Got flat a63 in Purbeck which was like my 3rd choice for accommodation after Cranborne and Dorchester.

My flat has one more space in and at the minute is me and three guys so hoping another female goes for that one D:

I very nearly applied for that space! I hope you get a girl, I'm gay and prefer company of girls so I feel your pain haha
Reply 23
Purbeck Flat A 72
Original post by Theatre
I very nearly applied for that space! I hope you get a girl, I'm gay and prefer company of girls so I feel your pain haha

Will you be checking out any of the lgbt bars and clubs? If so, find me on fb, I'd love to come with :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by bonfire_heart
Will you be checking out any of the lgbt bars and clubs? If so, find me on fb, I'd love to come with :smile:

Pm'd you my facebook :smile:
How come people already have thiers? ;_;
Reply 27
Original post by bonfire_heart

Hello, I'm gay haha and a bit nervous about the whole thing so I wouldn't mind coming as well... :smile:
Reply 28
Original post by Theatre
Pm'd you my facebook :smile:

Hello, I'm gay haha and a bit nervous about University etc. so I wouldn't mind coming as well...
Reply 29
Original post by Nkosazana
How come people already have thiers? ;_;

Some of us already have our accommodation because either A) they had a deferred entry from last year or B) had a college course such as BTEC etc.
Reply 30
Flat 15, Chesil house for me. The accommodation portal was so hard to use in my eyes and there was hardly anything for Cranborne released on Monday!
Original post by alexyyyy
Some of us already have our accommodation because either A) they had a deferred entry from last year or B) had a college course such as BTEC etc.

Mine was a btec ;_; I called them yesterday and they said they didn't know I wanted accommodation o.o does that mean I probably wont get it?
Reply 32
Mine was a btec ;_; I called them yesterday and they said they didn't know I wanted accommodation o.o does that mean I probably wont get it?

They have a statement online stating that they will find every student accommodation as long as you enter by results day. Should be fine, are they aware of the situation now?
They have a statement online stating that they will find every student accommodation as long as you enter by results day. Should be fine, are they aware of the situation now?

Yh they are. But im a care leaver and they originally said that my application had been denied and I should look for private accommodation ._. Then I called them like 3 times and they said it was a mistake and they were sorry. But im panicking because I dont think I'll get any.
Reply 34
Yh they are. But im a care leaver and they originally said that my application had been denied and I should look for private accommodation ._. Then I called them like 3 times and they said it was a mistake and they were sorry. But im panicking because I dont think I'll get any.

I'm sure you will be fine - have they given you information on when you can apply for accommodation?
I'm sure you will be fine - have they given you information on when you can apply for accommodation?

Ive already applied for it :/
Reply 36
Ive already applied for it :/

Oh, they should contact you closer to the time with information about stage 2.
Reply 37
Well now I feel rejected :lol: A few of my future flat mates talked on one of the FB pages and added each other, I finally gathered up the courage to reveal myself and tell them I'm in their flat too but it's been like two weeks since that and none of them have answered me or added me or anything. It's like the whole conversation just died when I came along. They don't seem too excited to have me in their flat, is it because I'm a foreigner and have a weird name or what the hell? :biggrin:
Oh, they should contact you closer to the time with information about stage 2.

Oh okay thankyou :smile:
Reply 39
Original post by grgrgr
Well now I feel rejected :lol: A few of my future flat mates talked on one of the FB pages and added each other, I finally gathered up the courage to reveal myself and tell them I'm in their flat too but it's been like two weeks since that and none of them have answered me or added me or anything. It's like the whole conversation just died when I came along. They don't seem too excited to have me in their flat, is it because I'm a foreigner and have a weird name or what the hell? :biggrin:

Hey, sorry to hear you feel rejected! What are you studying and what accommodation are you in?

I'm sure it's nothing personal, perhaps they're a bit busy with other things in their life such as a holiday or something and haven't been paying much attention?

You can never presume assumptions until you actually get there and meet them. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending