2.17%
    Pancakes
    10.87%
    Other (Specify in thread)
    10.87%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joshale)
    Six pack is made in the kitchen, not the gym
    it really isn't much fat, you can burn it easily and it tastes great imo.

Plus you're missing out on a 1/5 of the protein (them gainz) and a lot of nutrients
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Pancakes, yeah!

ReputationRep:
    Today I had a massive egg and bacon baguette from one of those food vans. That is, hands down, the best breakfast.

ReputationRep:
    It really does differ for me; I don't usually eat a 'normal' breakfast. I need my coffee in the morning- so that's a staple.

Today it was japanese rice cakes, brie and pate (then a cappuccino and a bite of cheesecake mid-morning)- I was awake at 4am.

Yesterday it was panna cotta and homemade dukbokki with plenty of veggies.

The day before I went for a fruit smoothie and a lot of coffee.

ReputationRep:
    There's a pub near my work with does lovely cooked breakfasts, perfect after a run of nightshifts.

If I'm at home I cba with all the faff of a full English though, just a nice fresh poached egg on some toasted granary bread is delicious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonkatt)
    There's a pub near my work with does lovely cooked breakfasts, perfect after a run of nightshifts.

If I'm at home I cba with all the faff of a full English though, just a nice fresh poached egg on some toasted granary bread is delicious.
    Actually yea, if i'm not cooking or cleaning up then a full english is probably best but when i am at home then i'd go for soemthign much easier.

ReputationRep:
    Toast with extra margarine is the best! I know its unhealthy but it tastes soo nice!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    In my opinion cereals are the best because they can ONLY be eaten when you wake up, really.

Nobody has a bowl of cornflakes in the afternoon, do they?

Toast is incredibly versatile, and pastries taste better, and a full English is special...but for a day-to-day breakfast, nothing come close to a bowl of cereal with some fresh milk.

ReputationRep:
    pancakes - but the proper ones with lemon and sugar, not the american ones (although i am partial to those with maple syrup and bacon)

ReputationRep:
    If I get up early enough I'll make myself some porridge and have some berries with it if there are any. I also like to have fruit, yoghurt and some granola. Taste-wise the best for me would be some bacon and fried egg on toast (I don't think I could handle a Full English, I'm generally not hungry enough in the mornings for it), however I'm trying to be more healthy so I don't have it that often.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mousetrap786)
    It really does differ for me; I don't usually eat a 'normal' breakfast. I need my coffee in the morning- so that's a staple.

Today it was japanese rice cakes, brie and pate (then a cappuccino and a bite of cheesecake mid-morning)- I was awake at 4am.

Yesterday it was panna cotta and homemade dukbokki with plenty of veggies.

The day before I went for a fruit smoothie and a lot of coffee.
    so middle class
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I just have a protein shake :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    so middle class
    Oi! I don't belong to the class system in the UK!

Either way, I just eat what I got for supper the night before as I usually don't finish anything at night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    I just have a protein shake :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is a good idea. Which brand do you have?

ReputationRep:
    You can't beat a good sausage and egg butty with homemade ketchup!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)
    What is the breakfast choice of TSR?

We have the boring but basic Cereal.

Toast with 1000 different toppings.

Porridge for the Winter breakfast feeling.

A "full english" which is lovely and greasy. (+ all other egg/bacon combos)

Continental breakfast of Croissants/cold meats is a lovely holiday treat.

Fruit etc is nice and light.

Or are there many others i have forgotten about?
    full irish beats the full english anyday...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    full irish beats the full english anyday...

What is in a full irish then?

ReputationRep:
    For me, the ULTIMATE breakfast would include oats with honey, strawberries, a slice of seeded wholemeal toast with peanut butter, blueberry pancakes and cottage cheese.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)
    What is in a full irish then?
    english breakfast is generally smaller...

in ireland we do it all with potato farls and white pudding sooo goood:rolleyes:

cant beat irish butter...tayto crisps!!(different to the uk ones) to name a few

I believe the meat in america is pretty **** too so were lucky to have such great quality meat...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    In my opinion cereals are the best because they can ONLY be eaten when you wake up, really.

Nobody has a bowl of cornflakes in the afternoon, do they?

Toast is incredibly versatile, and pastries taste better, and a full English is special...but for a day-to-day breakfast, nothing come close to a bowl of cereal with some fresh milk.
    I eat cereal in the afternoon and at. Night as a snack like cookie crisp cereal but I must be strange lol

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.