Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

2014 Best Video Game Summer Blockbuster Watch

ReputationRep:
    No other game beats Destiny. But I'm giving way to other major games that needs recognition.

ReputationRep:
    Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call is all I need really (bar Xenoblade Chronicles, which is a couple of years old and I don't own the console for and Final Fantasy Type 0- which isn't coming out in September )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GoldenEmblem277)
    Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call is all I need really (bar Xenoblade Chronicles, which is a couple of years old and I don't own the console for and Final Fantasy Type 0- which isn't coming out in September )
    Just to let you know, there is a new entry in the Xenoblade Chronicles series, simply called X (well Xenoblade Chronicles X). This is obviously only out for the wii u but I though I would just point it out incase you weren't aware of this games existence

ReputationRep:
    Destiny and The Last of Us. Destiny being available on four systems and being a new IP will make it the clear winner. There is a massive drought of games until later on into the year. Most of the heavily anticipated games sadly won't be here until next year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbo-92)
    Just to let you know, there is a new entry in the Xenoblade Chronicles series, simply called X (well Xenoblade Chronicles X). This is obviously only out for the wii u but I though I would just point it out incase you weren't aware of this games existence
    Already knew this- pretty much watched every single trailer available, been waiting for it for the past couple of years (why no come sooner? ) and is admiring on how pretty it is
    • TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    But what if Destiny ends up being pants...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    But what if Destiny ends up being pants...
    http://www.stuff.tv/playstation-4/destiny/review

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/07/1...er-a-ign-first

Beta players say this is not an issue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GoldenEmblem277)
    Already knew this- pretty much watched every single trailer available, been waiting for it for the past couple of years (why no come sooner? ) and is admiring on how pretty it is
    It does look amazing, both graphically and in general, I can't wait for it to release next year

ReputationRep:
    Strider - best 2D game. Dark Souls II - best 3D game

Not much else out there worth playing this year to be perfectly honest.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.