Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Royal Holloway, University of London)
    This one may also be useful to join too as it also contains information on arrivals as well as events: https://www.facebook.com/groups/276446345871390/

I hope this helps,

Emily
    Both of those groups look dead to me. Maybe make it so people can post to the new Facebook page like we can on the old one?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by themadone)
    Both of those groups look dead to me. Maybe make it so people can post to the new Facebook page like we can on the old one?
    Hiya,

Thanks a lot for your feedback and for bringing the fact you couldn't post onto the page to my attention.

This has now been changed so you can post, share and meet new friends before arriving at Royal Holloway.

https://www.facebook.com/RHWelcomeWeek2014

Have fun!

Emily

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,
    i'm applying for the Msc on Information Security next week and i just wanted to see if i made the right choice. Is there anyone currently studying there to guide me? I really need to know about the workload and how easy it is for the postgraduate students to work with each other.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.