Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    frankayak, Representative for Spain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoryS)
    This is a shame. Hopefully when you're able to be more active you'll join us again?
    I'll try

ReputationRep:
    CLOSED

The following MUN Representatives have been marked as inactive:

Moist Penguin, Republic1, ThisIsn'tSpam, Blue Meltwater, thebeautywithin, wizardtop, Tierra Telder, Gemmer_, AliyaMustafina, TDWM, Kiss, ijamess, Lord Jon, momomomo123, Henry_Tudor, Bregans, alexgr97, Grabbitar, Saoirse:3, revron77, Olympiad, Krollo, Wawasan, Rakas21, Kittiara, OBear, tweety97, Hellcat12, jake4198, Skyelight, KathyofQBranch, Melon girl, Windading001

(if you believe that I've made a mistake - it does happen! - let me know here ASAP.)

I hate doing this.

I am willing to give you one more chance, you're very lucky that I'm going away in a few days time. You have until Weds 6th August at 18:00 to PM me explaining why you should keep your role here at the MUN or let me know that you are leaving us. I know this seems harsh but if you're not willing to commit and be active to the community, then you're better off leaving the community. If I do not receive a PM by this time, you will be removed from the MUN plus your membership of the UN usergroup.

Remember:- this has all occurred under Chapter 7 Section 2 of the MUN Charter and Guidance Document that YOU decide on and have the power to change. I'm just doing my job.

(Original post by Moist Penguin)
    x
    (Original post by Republic1)
    x
    (Original post by ThisIsn'tSpam)
    x
    (Original post by Blue Meltwater)
    x
    I expected more from you guys... being SC members and all...

(Original post by thebeautywithin)
    x
    (Original post by wizardtop)
    x
    (Original post by Tierra Telder)
    x
    (Original post by Gemmer_)
    x
    (Original post by AliyaMustafina)
    x
    (Original post by TDWM)
    x
    (Original post by Kiss)
    x
    (Original post by ijamess)
    x
    (Original post by Lord Jon)
    x
    (Original post by momomomo123)
    x
    (Original post by Henry_Tudor)
    x
    (Original post by Bregans)
    x
    (Original post by alexgr97)
    x
    (Original post by Grabbitar)
    x
    (Original post by Saoirse:3)
    x
    (Original post by revron77)
    x
    (Original post by Olympiad)
    x
    (Original post by Krollo)
    x
    (Original post by Wawasan)
    x
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    x
    (Original post by Kittara)
    x
    (Original post by OBear)
    x
    (Original post by tweety97)
    x
    (Original post by Hellcat12)
    x
    (Original post by jake4198)
    x
    (Original post by Skyelight)
    x
    (Original post by KathyofQBranch)
    x
    (Original post by Melon girl)
    x
    (Original post by Windading001)
    x
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Im winding down so im calling time on my MUN career.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Im winding down so im calling time on my MUN career.
    Thanks for giving up your time at the MUN.

ReputationRep:
    With A levels and all don't think I have the time so I too will give up!

ReputationRep:
    Blue Meltwater, rep for DPRK, here belatedly. Been very busy with moving house and going on holiday so haven't been as active on here as I should. Will try to boost activity once I'm back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoryS)
    CLOSED

The following MUN Representatives have been marked as inactive:

Moist Penguin, Republic1, ThisIsn'tSpam, Blue Meltwater, thebeautywithin, wizardtop, Tierra Telder, Gemmer_, AliyaMustafina, TDWM, Kiss, ijamess, Lord Jon, momomomo123, Henry_Tudor, Bregans, alexgr97, Grabbitar, Saoirse:3, revron77, Olympiad, Krollo, Wawasan, Rakas21, Kittiara, OBear, tweety97, Hellcat12, jake4198, Skyelight, KathyofQBranch, Melon girl, Windading001

(if you believe that I've made a mistake - it does happen! - let me know here ASAP.)

I hate doing this.

I am willing to give you one more chance, you're very lucky that I'm going away in a few days time. You have until Weds 6th August at 18:00 to PM me explaining why you should keep your role here at the MUN or let me know that you are leaving us. I know this seems harsh but if you're not willing to commit and be active to the community, then you're better off leaving the community. If I do not receive a PM by this time, you will be removed from the MUN plus your membership of the UN usergroup.

Remember:- this has all occurred under Chapter 7 Section 2 of the MUN Charter and Guidance Document that YOU decide on and have the power to change. I'm just doing my job.

I expected more from you guys... being SC members and all...
    Wow. That's 2/3 of the userbase. :zomg:
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    I'll be honest, I think it's best for me to resign. Someone else deserves to represent the great nation of Luxembourg! :-)

ReputationRep:
    I'm still here!
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    By my reckoning then, there'll just be around 15 left in the MUN, if your 2/3 figure is accurate. That's worryingly low.

EDIT: Just checked and it looks like half, but still this will only leave us with 32 members.

ReputationRep:
    Lord Jon- Dominica MUN Representative

ReputationRep:
    Doh, I've just been in East Africa for a month and completely forgot to let you know I'd be away Rory, sorry. I was so busy making arrangements in the MHoC that I forgot the MUN.

I'll happily give up my SC position due to my incompetence if you like , but I'm back now.

ReputationRep:
    Wizardtop representative for Australia here,been away but back now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoryS)
    It's time for a roll call again. Activity is currently low and a lot of members are not active. This will allow me to identify who is active so inactive members can be removed.

Post here to let me know you're active, you've got a week to do so.
    I have already PM you RoryS regarding this inactivity of mine,been ill which takes more precedence than TSR UN however will try to be more active from now on

ReputationRep:
    MUN health and well being officer

ReputationRep:
    Argentina here. Have just been abroad for a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue Meltwater)
    Blue Meltwater, rep for DPRK, here belatedly. Been very busy with moving house and going on holiday so haven't been as active on here as I should. Will try to boost activity once I'm back.
    (Original post by Ry.)
    I'm still here!

(Original post by Lord Jon)
    Lord Jon- Dominica MUN Representative

(Original post by Republic1)
    Doh, I've just been in East Africa for a month and completely forgot to let you know I'd be away Rory, sorry. I was so busy making arrangements in the MHoC that I forgot the MUN.

I'll happily give up my SC position due to my incompetence if you like , but I'm back now.

(Original post by games211)
    MUN health and well being officer

(Original post by Rick M)
    Argentina here. Have just been abroad for a while.
    All of your positions are reinstated. Thanks for letting me know.

(Original post by Krollo)
    I'll be honest, I think it's best for me to resign. Someone else deserves to represent the great nation of Luxembourg! :-)
    This is a shame - thanks for letting me know. Looking forward to reading more editions of Ad HOC!

(Original post by Mad Vlad)
    (Original post by toronto353)
    By my reckoning then, there'll just be around 15 left in the MUN, if your 2/3 figure is accurate. That's worryingly low.

EDIT: Just checked and it looks like half, but still this will only leave us with 32 members.
    Slightly less now but yes it is surprising and not something that I like doing. I'd rather have members with us who are contributing rather than just thinking its exciting at the start when they sign up then immediately lose interest...

Hopefully with the introduction of the Mentoring Scheme will help this to not be the case.

ReputationRep:
    The following members will be removed from the Model United Nations today due to inactivity:

ThisIsn'tSpam, thebeautywithin, wizardtop, Tierra Telder, Gemmer_, AliyaMustafina, TDWM, Kiss, ijamess, momomomo123, Henry_Tudor, Bregans, alexgr97, Grabbitar, Saoirse:3, revron77, Wawasan, Kittiara, OBear, tweety97, Hellcat12, jake4198, Skyelight, KathyofQBranch, Melon girl, Windading001

If you wish to continue in the MUN you will have to re-apply here and I cannot guarantee your old position back.

Any queries, PM me or post in the Chat Thread.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.