Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I talk to this boy, but don't want a relationship? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amber1668)
    Probably i over think things all the time, i hope things just stop or i will just have to tell him or hint
    It is way too late for hints. Tell him now or it will be worse later.

ReputationRep:
    tell him 'you're like a brother I never had.' Bro-zoned

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TurboCretin)
    It is way too late for hints. Tell him now or it will be worse later.

Im getting so stressed with this, we were talking about his friend and my friend who go out so i said oh i couldnt be bothered with that, as a hint its the first thing I've said I'm so stupid and i hate myself for what I've done but i have no friends and i just made a mistake and i know its stupid

ReputationRep:
    Im getting so stressed with this, we were talking about his friend and my friend who go out so i said oh i couldnt be bothered with that, as a hint its the first thing I've said I'm so stupid and i hate myself for what I've done but i have no friends and i just made a mistake and i know its stupid
    I suppose telling him you're not interested in having a boyfriend would do the trick...although if you subsequently get one then it won't look good on you. You need to meet up with him or something and let him down gently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TurboCretin)
    I suppose telling him you're not interested in having a boyfriend would do the trick...although if you subsequently get one then it won't look good on you. You need to meet up with him or something and let him down gently.
    I reallly don't want to meet him, cause I'm awkward and he is shy so if i say that it would be so offensive but via message i thought wouldnt be so bad cause I'm dropping hints, I'm so stupid i don't want a boyfriend so i have put myself into a crap position by mistake i was trying to be nice thats all

ReputationRep:
    I reallly don't want to meet him, cause I'm awkward and he is shy so if i say that it would be so offensive but via message i thought wouldnt be so bad cause I'm dropping hints, I'm so stupid i don't want a boyfriend so i have put myself into a crap position by mistake i was trying to be nice thats all
    Messaging is easier for you, but it may be worse for him. I know you didn't intend this, but it's down to you to sort things out one way or another. How you do that is up to you.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.