Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What job would you be doing if you failed your GCSEs/school? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Set up my business, Apply for army

or if possible, move to america and try and get on one of the football team?

ReputationRep:
    Losing my patience with elderly people.

ReputationRep:
    Deal drugs. So..... open a business.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    Musician :moon:
    What do you play?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    What do you play?
    Piano and bassoon and soon...the drums :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    Piano and bassoon and soon...the drums :sexface:
    I have tried learning the piano and guitar. I have no musical talent whatsoever

The drums would suit you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    I have tried learning the piano and guitar. I have no musical talent whatsoever

The drums would suit you
    Fanks, I will be blastbeating in no time.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Train driver

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think I'd try to get admin work, or maybe train as a hairdresser as that's what I wanted to be when I was younger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    Tbh I have seen some interesting people working at morrisons,but always thought it was a friend if a friend thing
    If I had no qualifications I would work at the job centre
    That's true. Morrisons is a bit of both - as long as you know someone that works there, AND you have no qualifications or experience, or you've dropped out of college or whatever, then they'll take you. I've been rejected twice from there, because I've had qualifications.

ReputationRep:
    Work for my dad in his takeaway probably!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jubz1)
    Well it's nice to hear you're doing something now rather than sitting around
    Thank you I originally applied to get myself off JSA and go into Tourism Management but when I started my foundation course; I realised I didn't want to do it so I'm going with my heart and am starting my History & English Degree in September!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toriar)
    I think I'd try to get admin work, or maybe train as a hairdresser as that's what I wanted to be when I was younger.
    My cousin is training to be a hairdresser however she did really well in her GCSEs. She tried 10 months of sixth form but realised education isn't for her as she's really creative!

I believe she wants to train in make-up artistry too (after she's qualified in hairdressing) so she can become a session stylist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dumachi)
    Hacking.
    I'd hack people up too. Good choice.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.