Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which chocolate is the worst in a celebration tin? Watch

• View Poll Results: Which celebrations sweet is the WORST?
    Mars
    12.36%
    Bounty
    51.69%
    Snickers
    17.98%
    Galaxy
    1.12%
    Galaxy Caramel
    3.37%
    Twix
    4.49%
    Maltesers Teaser
    1.12%
    Milky Way
    7.87%

ReputationRep:
    i want to mean about the lack of malteasers in the big tins of celebration chocolate. i absolutly love them but there is never enough! they fill them will all the others and put more of the crappy ones like galxay caramel don't you agree??. i should write and complain to them!!

i cant believe i'm on the 3rd box/tin of chocolates which were meant to be for xmas

ReputationRep:
    bounty

bring back truffle

ReputationRep:
    Am eating celebrations in the office right now. this thread needed to be bumped.

Think Puddles needs to make a "best chocolate in the celebrations tin" thread as well.

ReputationRep:
    Bounty and Snickers.

Mars are like the ones that everybody eats, but nobody takes until the only things left in the tin are Mars, Bounty and Snickers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stinkum)
    snickers
    Snickers?? y??

ReputationRep:
    Mars and Milky Way.

ReputationRep:
    The ones that always get left in my family are Milky Way, Mars and snickers

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Topic!

ReputationRep:
    BOUNTY

ReputationRep:
    Galaxy caramel. Yuck.

ReputationRep:
    Bounty and Snickers are both horrible, but if you forced me to eat one, I'd probably eat the Bounty over the Snickers, but I really hate both.

ReputationRep:
    Bounty definately.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Almost 75 votes over three months and nobody has picked the Teaser, good job TSR :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe so many people dislike Snickers :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate and coconut together just doesn't sit right with me so I'm going to have to say the Bounty.
    I'm not keen on Snickers either; always found them too bitty and rough in my mouth (I'm not a big fan of nuts).
    The crunch of Maltesers also goes through me so I don't like them either. Sorry, guys.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What time of year is the worst for students?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.