Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    1) Someone's dismembered finger

2) The Mona Lisa

3) An AK-47, which you have in your hands, and are pointing very menacingly at the officer

:sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wissenschaft)
    1) Someone's dismembered finger

2) The Mona Lisa

3) An AK-47, which you have in your hands, and are pointing very menacingly at the officer

:sad:
    Nice, although you also have to give people a chance. Maybe just the AK, not pointing menacingly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    Nice, although you also have to give people a chance. Maybe just the AK, not pointing menacingly?
    :cry2:

1) A dodgy guy with a russian accent

2) A pile of explosives

3) A sharp butcher's knife in your hands, pointed at the policeman (perhaps accidentally)

ReputationRep:
    :cry:
    Don't cry. :console::goofy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    Don't cry. :console::goofy:

ReputationRep:
    :cry2:

1) A dodgy guy with a russian accent

2) A pile of explosives

3) A sharp butcher's knife in your hands, pointed at the policeman (perhaps accidentally)
    Let me explain. We are going to a Halloween party with these explosive fireworks. He's not a Russian, he's drunk.
    The knife? It's plastic, silly!!!

1. Madonna

2. A child

3. Passport Docs
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steadmusic)
    Let me explain. We are going to a Halloween party with these explosive fireworks. He's not a Russian, he's drunk.
    The knife? It's plastic, silly!!!

1. Madonna

2. A child

3. Passport Docs
    Wait! This isn't what it looks like! Unless of course it looks I've just taken Madonna on her most recent run of adopting children. This time it was in Chad.

1. Flamethrower
    2. Burnt corpse
    3. The badge of a missing police officer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes, officer... This is exactly what it looks like. Now turn around and get back into yo' vehicle or you next, DAWG!

1. Balloons
    2. Chocolate
    3. Baby

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steadmusic)
    Yes, officer... This is exactly what it looks like. Now turn around and get back into yo' vehicle or you next, DAWG!

1. Balloons
    2. Chocolate
    3. Baby
    Hello there sir, I've just finished shopping for my celabration party on daughter's birth, the chocolates are for me and I heard babies stay positive when surrounded by balloons! Wan't a Caramel?

1) A suitcase full of murder cases
    2) Anne frank's Diary
    3) A passage from Hitler's secret chapter of his Autobiography

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.