ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    No :lol:
    awww poor u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kabulkid)
    awww poor u
    You don't like me so stop quoting me

My mum does... but she says i was just as pretty before my cosmetic surgery.

My dad very occasionally does, but he has a few times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    You don't like me so stop quoting me
    i never said i didn't like you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My mum does... but she says i was just as pretty before my cosmetic surgery.

My dad very occasionally does, but he has a few times.
    What did you get surgery for, if you don't mind me asking?

(Original post by Kabulkid)
    i never said i didn't like you.
    Ok
    • Welcome Squad

My mummy says I'm a pretty girl, what's in my head it doesn't matter.

Pretty hurts.

ReputationRep:
    My parents say I'm pretty. Although I don't believe it "doesn't count" because everyone else says I'm pretty as well. And I think I'm pretty.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    My mum always does. My gran sometimes does and the next minute she will tell me to lose weight and my papa never has lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If my father called me pretty, I'd be rather concerned as to what the hell he was playing at... What father in their right mind calls their son pretty? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
      My mum tells me I'm the best looking boy in the whole world

ReputationRep:
      Yeah, my mum always tells me I look pretty, and she always tells me compliments people say to her about me. My dad also tells me I look nice.

ReputationRep:
      My mom tells me I'm pretty, but she always says it, even when I look butt ugly, it gets annoying because she's just blatantly biased.

My dad only tells me I am if I wear something particularly nice, so I believe him more. (He'll also tell me if I look bad in something).

ReputationRep:
      never m8.

They call me fat (i am 7stones)
      the call me selfish bcuz i am tall.

ReputationRep:
      No. My parents just say i am skinny and i eat like a horse and dont gain anything. So my parents are implying that i am ugly. Hmm thanks mum and dad. I really appreactiate it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      The best I've got is 'wow, you actually look like a girl for once!'. And yeah, that's from both friends and my parents.
      Nobody really says I'm pretty, so I've come to accept that I'm not.

However, there was once this weird moment when a friend of mine proclaimed that I was gorgeous at a summer camp. She said that I 'didn't realise how pretty I was'. It was a one off, so I'm not counting it

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
      No. My parents just say i am skinny and i eat like a horse and dont gain anything. So my parents are implying that i am ugly. Hmm thanks mum and dad. I really appreactiate it

Posted from TSR Mobile
      You eat like a horse? I don't think grass has many calories, maybe dats the problem bro.

When I used to have crying fits about being ugly to my mum, she would say I'm pretty, but other than that - nah.

ReputationRep:
        This is a joke right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.