Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Too ugly to enjoy life? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Sure, if you can tolerate to talk to my face without showing how you feel... I really want friends.
    friends are actually much harder to get than flings youll find

I prefer to be honest..so Il say this..its unlikely well remain friends from this as it would with any stranger..

we could skype if yeh liked..might cheer up a wee bit

or maybe youd prefer to ring one of your own mates:?

ReputationRep:
    What should I do?

I've smashed a mirror today because of what I've seen. It's like I am becoming more ugly everyday.

No boyfriend
    People sometimes give me weird glances even if they don't mean it
    No friends really
    Paranoid as ever
    Feels like my body is 'breaking down' and I want to saw my face off when I look in the mirror

I wish wearing a mask in public was allowed

So anxious, so alone...

:cry:

I know it sounds pathetic but yeah... LIFE IS SO UNFAIR!!
    Anyway let it out OP. I understand. You are probably a teen who is just going through those nasty angsty emotions as I did when I was a teen. It will pass, especially if you allow it to. But in meantime let it out and find yourself soon. Stay alive soldier!

What should I do?

I've smashed a mirror today because of what I've seen. It's like I am becoming more ugly everyday.

No boyfriend
    No friends really
    Paranoid as ever
    Feels like my body is 'breaking down' and I want to saw my face off when I look in the mirror

So anxious, so alone...

I'm physically unattractive and emotionally anxious/unstable too; we can date if you like.

I'm physically unattractive and emotionally anxious/unstable too; we can date if you like.
    How old are you?

Where are you from? :p:

ReputationRep:
    What should I do?

No boyfriend
    No friends really
    Paranoid as ever

So anxious, so alone...

You're probably very attractive. I used to have to cover every mirror in my house because I'd cry whenever I looked at myself. Every day you should write down something you dislike about yourself on a piece of paper, screw it up and throw it in the bin. Next you should write something you like, no matter how hard it is to find something you like the list will slowly grow. I think it may be something we all go through at some point. Stay strong. Having no boyfriend doesn't mean anything, some of the most beautiful people in the world don't have a boyfriend. As for friends, put yourself out there! Interact with everyone, anyone! You will come across a lot of horrible people in this world but in between those you will meet the best people, and they will make it all worth it, anyone who tells you that you aren't beautiful aren't worth your time, I can probably guarantee that you're one wonderful person. You aren't alone in this, just look at how many people have flocked to tell you, you're amazing!

How old are you?

Where are you from? :p:
    24 & I live in Hampshire. How about you?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    What should I do?

No boyfriend
    No friends really
    Paranoid as ever

So anxious, so alone...

Please, I'm a fat slob. Plus, in my experience, it's always the beautiful girls that come out with this "I'm so ugly" crap. Post a pic and prove me wrong, I dare you. But seriously, if it makes you feel better we could Skype.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You could always become a muslim and wear a hijab.
    lol anonymous racism

(Original post by StayCee089)
    You're probably very attractive. I used to have to cover every mirror in my house because I'd cry whenever I looked at myself. Every day you should write down something you dislike about yourself on a piece of paper, screw it up and throw it in the bin. Next you should write something you like, no matter how hard it is to find something you like the list will slowly grow. I think it may be something we all go through at some point. Stay strong. Having no boyfriend doesn't mean anything, some of the most beautiful people in the world don't have a boyfriend. As for friends, put yourself out there! Interact with everyone, anyone! You will come across a lot of horrible people in this world but in between those you will meet the best people, and they will make it all worth it, anyone who tells you that you aren't beautiful aren't worth your time, I can probably guarantee that you're one wonderful person. You aren't alone in this, just look at how many people have flocked to tell you, you're amazing!

Thanks Stacey, this is really helpful. :hugs: x

Rejected yet again... :sigh:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    There's no such thing as too ugly to enjoy life. I'm pretty ugly yet have a pretty sweet life. You just need to focus on your other assets.

ReputationRep:
    What should I do?

No boyfriend
    No friends really
    Paranoid as ever

So anxious, so alone...

i believe its only u who can hlp urslf. u have to help urslf changing ur mind. if u r not good at making friends than its not necessaey to be happy only if u hv friends. change ur mind, take rest wake up and strt with a new life style, new mindset. and u will definitely get friends with time.. my wishes are with u.

ReputationRep:
    Look at it this way. You get your asthetical genes from your ancestors and they all got laid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StayCee089)
    I used to have to cover every mirror in my house because I'd cry whenever I looked at myself.
    Wow, really? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    - Trolling aside - Seriously OP do something to boost your confidence and self-esteem; like pursuing a hobby, going to the gym, meeting new people etc. etc. little things can make a big difference.

ReputationRep:
    What should I do?

No boyfriend
    No friends really
    Paranoid as ever

So anxious, so alone...

you have body dysmorphic disorder, get some councelling to address your issues

ReputationRep:
    Wearing a mask in public is allowed....

ReputationRep:
    Send me a PM, I'll talk you out of this ridiculous mindset you've got going on.

You'll need to make an account before you can PM, don't worry I'll keep you anonymous as clearly that's what you want.

ReputationRep:
    What should I do?

No boyfriend
    No friends really
    Paranoid as ever

So anxious, so alone...

there is no such thing as ugly. to someone you are beautiful

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.