Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgiina_Tee)
    Why do people on here feel like not clubbing or drinking is anything special?
    Exactly what I was thinking! So many people on here who create threads like 'is it normal that I don't drink', ' I don't like clubbing, am I normal?' what's wrong with people XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acidy)
    True. But did you bang though?
    That wasn't my intention, nope. I usually go to clubs to have a fun time and not pick up girls since they're all cheap there. The only thing that bothers me with most clubs is that the people there just try to dance to impress the drunk girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acidy)
    True. But did you bang though?
    If you go clubbing with the intention of banging . your gonna have a bad time . Try tinder , exotic thai massage etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blueskyblue)
    If you go clubbing with the intention of banging . your gonna have a bad time . Try tinder , exotic thai massage etc
    I agree, most women probably just go out to have a good time with their friends. Not engage in a night of steamy passion and excessive lubricants. I was interested if the poster, after making the effort, had achieved. That is all.

ReputationRep:
    No. I hate clubbing too. Never been, but the whole thing sounds barbaric. Cafés are so much better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hihoho)
    I love it as well, my first time, I wasn't much drunk but people started asking me what kind of drugs I took to which I replied "just life", many girls started approaching me, I started whispering creepy things into their ears just out of amusement. At the end, before leaving, I was staring at a girl for couple minutes then I went up to her, took her hand, kissed it, and slowly leaned towards her ear telling her "you're beautiful" then I left. She will always remember this.
    :sexface:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I laughed a bit to much whilst reading that :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pop_tart)
    Exactly what I was thinking! So many people on here who create threads like 'is it normal that I don't drink', ' I don't like clubbing, am I normal?' what's wrong with people XD
    Because in real life people seem to put them down if they don't follow the trend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    :sexface:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I laughed a bit to much whilst reading that :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hihoho)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    Because in real life people seem to put them down if they don't follow the trend.
    Yep because if you don't enjoy something you're automatically a bitter, resentful person, great logic there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GoldenEmblem277)
    No. I hate clubbing too. Never been, but the whole thing sounds barbaric. Cafés are so much better
    Have you been to Uni yet? if so what did you do in freshers week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acidy)
    Yep because if you don't enjoy something you're automatically a bitter, resentful person, great logic there.
    That's not my logic. That's just your interpretation.

But in all honesty, (imagine) if someone said they don't drink or go party people will automatically jump into a conclusion that that person is probably a boring unsociable person with no friends; or even assume they have to be religiou.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DannyYYYY)
    I wouldn't.
    I didn't really meant everyone. But okay

ReputationRep:
    It's very tedious if overdone, but who doesn't love an occasional good night out with everyone to celebrate something? Weird ****s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    I have never had that problem to be honest not even when I was younger. Obviously that doesn't mean I cannot understand what it is like.

It's one of those questions, which deep down, we all know the answer to but people just feel the need for confirmation that they are not alone, I get it. You might hang around with a group of people that loves to party but of course that doesn't mean you are the only one in the world who doesn't like to party!

I just find it a silly question, in the nicest way possible!

ReputationRep:
    No. You're on tsr where the vast majority of people view clubs as the manifestation of hell itself. I love it though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty73)
    Have you been to Uni yet? if so what did you do in freshers week?
    Just finished 61, so not yet. For freshers week, I am gonna leave the room to me door open, unless I am trying to find and talk to people who aren't clubbing. Or I could just read the textbooks that I'll be given

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.