Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I've seen Hijabi's make out with other men? Watch

ReputationRep:
    It's a sad reality tbh, although I only know of one girl. Whether hijabi or not, most muslims that do this kinda stuff try to justify it by saying "We're going to get married soon anyway"...most of the time they don't

ReputationRep:
    just because you've seen a few committing such sins, it doesn't mean the majority of hijabis do it so why raise these questions? why don't you ask the ones actually doing that?

this thread is pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not surprised.

Just because a person wears a hijab, doesn't make them pious. Some girls only wear hijab because of pressure from family.

ReputationRep:
    Why does it matter? Anything nowadays is not shocking we are all human everyone is not perfect. We see this in every faith religious Jews, Christians, Muslims moderate Muslims, Jews etc... and even liberal from any religion.

(Original post by Secretnerd123)
    just because you've seen a few committing such sins, it doesn't mean the majority of hijabis do it so why raise these questions? why don't you ask the ones actually doing that?

this thread is pathetic.
    I've seen more Hijabi's do this. And i have every right to ask any question i want.

Your opinion is pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    1. Do you really wear the Hijab to please God?
    People practice differently.

2. If you really do want to make out with other men, why do you do it while wearing the Hijab? (I'm not against muslim girls who make out with other men, you can do whatever you want. It's your freedom, your ethics.)
    But aren't you disrespecting that piece of cloth that you so proudly wear on your head by doing such a deed?
    Why assume they are wearing it "proudly"? You probably don't know their life stories.

3. Aren't you willingly going against God?
    Perhaps this is one part of the Quran that they reject.

4. I see women wearing short and tight clothes which clearly accentuates their sexuality and they wear Hijab's. Aren't you supposed to become modest when you wear it?
    Perhaps, or perhaps it means different things to different people. To some, a hijab could just be a way to say "I'm muslim" - be it cultural, practising or otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who has never worn the hijab has no right to criticise those who do.

There are lotssss of girls who are religious and serious about, and shouldn't be forgotten about. And then there are those who never had the option of not wearing it.

Some girls feel like they have no other choice and just want to feel in charge of their own lives. a little bit of excitement whilst still having the respect of their family. btw it's hard to find a balance between looking good and not showing anything. so some are looking in the wrong places for the right balance.

I myself, decided to tell my mum that I chose to stop wearing it. and it was the scariest thing I'd ever done. But it was time. I did it because I felt like a sham. my mind is wayyy to liberal.

I still believe but in my own way.

I agree that if someone isn't going to follow the rules a 100% or at least 80% they shouldn't wear it.

It's not easy for whatever reason they're wearing it... or half wearing it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by DalkomChoc)
    Anyone who has never worn the hijab has no right to criticise those who do.

There are lotssss of girls who are religious and serious about, and shouldn't be forgotten about. And then there are those who never had the option of not wearing it.

Some girls feel like they have no other choice and just want to feel in charge of their own lives. a little bit of excitement whilst still having the respect of their family. btw it's hard to find a balance between looking good and not showing anything. so some are looking in the wrong places for the right balance.

I myself, decided to tell my mum that I chose to stop wearing it. and it was the scariest thing I'd ever done. But it was time. I did it because I felt like a sham. my mind is wayyy to liberal.

I still believe but in my own way.

I agree that if someone isn't going to follow the rules a 100% or at least 80% they shouldn't wear it.

It's not easy for whatever reason they're wearing it... or half wearing it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do you understand english? When did i criticise them? I'm merely asking questions.

ReputationRep:
    ummm i was talking to the other responders you were getting. probably should've made that clearer.

theres nothing wrong with the questions your asking

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do you understand english? When did i criticise them? I'm merely asking questions.
    ummm i was talking to the other responders you were getting. probably should've made that clearer.

theres nothing wrong with the questions your asking

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've seen more Hijabi's do this. And i have every right to ask any question i want.

Your opinion is pathetic.
    the fact that your anonymous is honestly the most pathetic thing. embarassed about the fact you're generalising? get a life man.

the fact that your anonymous is honestly the most pathetic thing. embarassed about the fact you're generalising? get a life man.
    Lol. Look at you. Instead of answering my questions, you get butthurt and start insulting me. Answer the questions, like a good girl. Or just stop lurking this website with your stupidity. -__-

And i haven't even given my opinion on this topic. I just raised a series of questions. And you get all offensive and instead of answering my questions, you have pretty much proved your stupidity by claiming that i'm generalising. When in fact, you're a Hijabi and have clearly misinterpreted my question. Get a life and just stop roaming this forum with your offensive claims, Geez.
    Such stupidity. Much misinterpretation. So desperate.

ReputationRep:
    And i haven't even given my opinion on this topic. I just raised a series of questions. And you get all offensive and instead of answering my questions, you have pretty much proved your stupidity by claiming that i'm generalising. When in fact, you're a Hijabi and have clearly misinterpreted my question. Get a life and just stop roaming this forum with your offensive claims, Geez.
    Such stupidity. Much misinterpretation. So desperate.
    why are you anon? get yourself off anon and i'll answer the questions.

why are you anon? get yourself off anon and i'll answer the questions.
    Why do you care if i'm anon or not? Why does it matter? Stick to the topic or leave. It's as simple as that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IMBCFC)
    There are generally 3 types of hijabis 1. Legit ones who actaully wear it for religion 2. The ones who are forced by parents 2. Are the hypcrytes you wear to look good ie religous but are not really bothered about it. The hijab is supposed to be modest but now sadly its seen as a fashion statement like the big flowery designs.

Its not just hijabis its muslims in general especially Pakistani im Pakistani ( British born) and many are just lost in worldly affairs. Men with beards are not that great either, at uni a guy with a beard randomly asked me if I had a joint on me I was wtf. Now its ramadan and not many are fasting as much as they should be and still doing the weed and fornication with their birds.
    I've known a few girls who were a bit like this, and I actually thought it was quite good, a sign of integration. Like all incoming groups, they want to keep symbols of their past and culture, and fit in with their families, but they also want to fit in with their Western side. Like one girl always wore full make up, which seems less modest than showing your hair, but who cares? All this focus on "female modesty" really doesn't fit with modern ideas about women's rights, so I think it's good there are less young Muslim women moving away from that. Obviously not if they're then going to **** off others, as people in the thread have reported, but they're in a kind of tricky position. I've heard of many alleged problems in Muslim communities, and I can't say insincere hijab wearing ranks very highly in my concerns.

To be fair to him, a beard isn't an "I'm a Muslim" sign, he might just like a beard. He might be a hipster. No way anyone is keeping to fasting if they're smoking weed though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stinkum)
    Well, I know a hijabi who's currently in an illegitimate relationship with a man from a different race. They'll basically do anything. They have issues.
    How do you know?

ReputationRep:
    my mate ****ed a girl in the school toilets while she wore her hijaab

it doesnt mean anything anymore, just a norm in some places.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a guy and don't wear a headscarf/hijab but I feel like I'm more of a 'hijaby' the the 'hijabys' lol so I will answer your questions, oh and my answers are also based on what my hijaby friends think.

1. Do you really wear the Hijab to please God?
    I'd say about 70% do it to please God and 30% do it cos their parents would be angry if they don't. Most hijabys are forced to wear it at a young age but then they appreciate what their parents did and thank them afterwards.

2. If you really do want to make out with other men, why do you do it while wearing the Hijab? (I'm not against muslim girls who make out with other men, you can do whatever you want. It's your freedom, your ethics.)
    But aren't you disrespecting that piece of cloth that you so proudly wear on your head by doing such a deed?

first thing is that maybe they're married.
    secondly, in the western society not all marriages are purely Islamic (i.e the guy speaking to the father first then speaking to her whilst her dad is present). from my experience hijaby's would end up having boyfriends that they are pretty sure that they will end up marrying, the good hijaby's won't physically touch their boyfriends but you have the rogue ones that think that cos they're gunna get married it doesn't matter if they kiss now or after marriage.

oh and also remember the 30% I said? u also have ur slutty hijabys that give out blowjobs to a lot of guys and they are disrespecting the hijab, makes me sick.

3. Aren't you willingly going against God?

they are but nobody is perfect, we go against god when we lie so yeah, as long as we repent for our sins then its mainly calm, unless you've committed shirk which is a story for another day.

4. I see women wearing short and tight clothes which clearly accentuates their sexuality and they wear Hijab's. Aren't you supposed to become modest when you wear it?

yeah but remember that 30%, they still wunna attract the men to give them quick blowies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mankytoes)
    I've known a few girls who were a bit like this, and I actually thought it was quite good, a sign of integration. Like all incoming groups, they want to keep symbols of their past and culture, and fit in with their families, but they also want to fit in with their Western side. Like one girl always wore full make up, which seems less modest than showing your hair, but who cares? All this focus on "female modesty" really doesn't fit with modern ideas about women's rights, so I think it's good there are less young Muslim women moving away from that. Obviously not if they're then going to **** off others, as people in the thread have reported, but they're in a kind of tricky position. I've heard of many alleged problems in Muslim communities, and I can't say insincere hijab wearing ranks very highly in my concerns.

To be fair to him, a beard isn't an "I'm a Muslim" sign, he might just like a beard. He might be a hipster. No way anyone is keeping to fasting if they're smoking weed though
    Yeah but what im saying is you should wear it or not wear it at all, but dont mock with it to fit in with your family that just looks really bad, in that case its the family that need to realise that they cant force anything despite how they feel.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.