The Student Room Group

I hate this heat!

Scroll to see replies

I went to get some shopping and almost died on the way back. The thing is, it's easier to stay warm in the winter when going out but it's harder to stay cool.
Reply 21
I also hate being on heat
Luckily right now I'm sitting in front of an air conditioner, however my room is very hot and stuffy even if I leave the window open all day :frown:
I'm personally never happy :P
It's either too hot, or too cold, never just right
bear™ has removed all his garments. again.
I'm so ready for winter!!! =D
Reply 26
I slept naked on a wet towel last night. Felt so good :coma:
I like it in the day (most of the time) but in the night it's horrible when you're trying to get to sleep in this humidity :frown:
Reply 28
I think everyone loves the idea of it being hot but it's so annoying in reality because at least when you're on holiday you can relax, swim and have air con, whereas in England we just have to get on with our normal lives and it's so hot to just do simple things like go shopping

I for one am very excited for autumn and winter :biggrin: jumpers!!!
Yep, at least in winter I don't have to shower 3 times a day cos I sweat so much just walking down the street.
When will the temperature go back down?
Reply 31
Yeh me too. I'm slightly happy because I've managed to get a a bit of a tan, but I'm still not keen on the heat because I feel more comfortable wearing jeans rather than shorts, and wearing jeans is just too hot for me atm so I've been forced to get the shorts out.
Big up the migraine gang. Weathers making my head feel ****ed
I hate it too :frown: I was that warm last night I cleared out the freezer in the storage room and just sat in it for ages lol
Reply 34
Original post by the bear

Bear™sometimes wears garments?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
Yes! I hate it. Constantly sweating, and never want to eat anything :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Scienceisgood
Anyone else? :frown:

Try living where I am then. (just north of the Equator)
I can't pretend I'm the biggest fan of being a hot mess all the time, but I'm trying not to complain about the heat too much because I know it's gonna be worse when I'm freezing cold and it's dark all the bloody time. :sigh:
Original post by the bear

Must be hard with all your fur in this heat!
I passed out yesterday because of the heat so I know what you mean OP

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest