Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesaar)
    AMM AV, I'm getting the train down from Manchester, how about you?
    Not far from me. I get on at Stoke on trent station! Do you have to go through London and what time is your train?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swalley)
    Not far from me. I get on at Stoke on trent station! Do you have to go through London and what time is your train?
    Hey Swalley what time u due to arrive at wendover? I have to go through London gonna get well confused on the underground lol

ReputationRep:
    Yeah me to I'm supposed to get there for 15.30. My train gets to London 13.43. Never used the underground before so that could be interesting! I know the route though u printed off the times from travel London so it's not going to be too bad lol I hope!

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    I have got my PRTC on the 5th August as well and my start date for BRTC is the 24th September!
    Excited and nervous too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TezST)
    Hey Swalley what time u due to arrive at wendover? I have to go through London gonna get well confused on the underground lol
    Yeah me to I'm supposed to get there for 15.30. My train gets to London 13.43. Never used the underground before so that could be interesting! I know the route though u printed off the times from travel London so it's not going to be too bad lol I hope!
    Guys, since I'm Londoner and know the way, I don't mind meeting you and we can go together, leaving no earlier than 2pm, as the trip from London is under hour and we need to arrive before 16.30 and trains are every 30 min.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesaar)
    AMM AV, I'm getting the train down from Manchester, how about you?
    I'm getting the train from Warrington. Not sure on time, will have to check my tickets.

ReputationRep:
    That would be good! I think my ticket says my train to Wendover departs at 24.42 that's what I was booked into. Gets to Wendover for 15.30 just in time for the shuttle bus to Halton!

ReputationRep:
    That would be good! I think my ticket says my train to Wendover departs at 24.42 that's what I was booked into. Gets to Wendover for 15.30 just in time for the shuttle bus to Halton!
    Sarah, you I'm definitely meeting! If any of the guys want to join us, you are all welcome.

Er, did you mean 14.42?
    What time and where do you arrive in London? I'll meet you there, we'll go together on the tube and then on to Marylebone - Wendover - Halton

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I did mean that lol getting my numbers mixed up on my mobile lol! Get to Euston 13:43!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I did mean that lol getting my numbers mixed up on my mobile lol! Get to Euston 13:43!
    Great!
    Will meet you there
    PM me your mobile nr.

ReputationRep:
    Ok will do that now!

ReputationRep:
    My train doesn't get to wendover til 4.30 i can get there earlier if I take an earlier train In the morning but is that allowed with the tickets lol? Iv don't know how trains work never been on one! There's no hope for me is there lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TezST)
    My train doesn't get to wendover til 4.30 i can get there earlier if I take an earlier train In the morning but is that allowed with the tickets lol? Iv don't know how trains work never been on one! There's no hope for me is there lmao
    What time do you get to London?

ReputationRep:
    14.42 Then apparently I'm waiting around for an hour til the next train I'm sure I can get an earlier one for the last parts of the journey

ReputationRep:
    Slightly confused at the moment, everyone seems to be going to Wendover but my train is going to Milton Keynes then from Milton Keynes to Tring? How do I get from tring to the camp?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJ22)
    Slightly confused at the moment, everyone seems to be going to Wendover but my train is going to Milton Keynes then from Milton Keynes to Tring? How do I get from tring to the camp?

Posted from TSR Mobile

On my joining instructions it says a shuttle bus to the camp will come to both stations. Just depends where you come from.

ReputationRep:
    On my joining instructions it says a shuttle bus to the camp will come to both stations. Just depends where you come from.
    How did you receive your joining instructions? I haven't received anything other than my tickets.

ReputationRep:
    DJ have u not got an email that says the date n everything of the prtc? It should all be in there. Basically the shuttle buses go from wendover n tring between 3.30 n 4.30 so don't worry about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TezST)
    DJ have u not got an email that says the date n everything of the prtc? It should all be in there. Basically the shuttle buses go from wendover n tring between 3.30 n 4.30 so don't worry about it
    Hi TezST thanks for the reply. I did receive the email, but didn't notice any pick up details. Will have a look after work, probably just me not reading it fully. Cheers for that.

ReputationRep:
    No worries sunshine

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to the armed forcesGuide to the Royal Air ForceA job in the Army

Featured recruiter profiles:

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick Link:

Unanswered Armed Forces Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.