Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Vegetarian options at restaurants Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kutie Karen)
    Hi,

May I ask what kind of things do you eat as a main meal that is filling?
    At home?

Today I had potatoes with carrot and peas and a pie, yesterday I had half a butternut squash with rich on top (stuffed) and some veg on the side (I only had half of it really cause i was full, had the rest at lunch the next day at work YUM).

before that eeerm I had tika masala lentil curry with rice

monday I had pasta I think with soya mince

ReputationRep:
    Always butternut squash... I hate butternut squash.

Weirdly, one of my favourite places at the moment is Nandos. Their mushroom & halloumi burger with spicy rice and garlic bread sides = perfection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corybantically)

Weirdly, one of my favourite places at the moment is Nandos. Their mushroom & halloumi burger with spicy rice and garlic bread sides = perfection.

Yes I love the mushroom and halloumi burger as well. It is just heaven but the fat and salt in the halloumi is a not a healthy option so i just have it now and then .

ReputationRep:

lol it's funny that you say that cause actually this week happens to be the first time I have had butternut squash in a loooong time so no, not always butternut squash ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pop_tart)
    lol it's funny that you say that cause actually this week happens to be the first time I have had butternut squash in a loooong time so no, not always butternut squash ^^
    aha didn't see yours! was thinking of butternut squash in pubs... seems to be the only thing they offer!

ReputationRep:
    aha didn't see yours! was thinking of butternut squash in pubs... seems to be the only thing they offer!
    oh really :O I don't actually come in pubs often cause there are none near me! I never realised!

I guess mainly cause it's super cheap

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.