Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Oi mate! My eyes hurt.... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skratch My Itch)
    I mean yeah, but I didn't wanna be boring like everyone else. Haha. So yeah, ask away ha.
    your username is very sexy
    where did the inspiration come from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karmacrunch)
    Stop with this 'sexiness' infinity!! :rolleyes:
    hey,it's not my fault

blame my lack of vocab for the word 'good looking'
    not in terms of people of course
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity_4652)
    hey,it's not my fault

blame my lack of vocab for the word 'good looking'
    not in terms of people of course
    Sure... Whatever floats your boat...

I'm going to sleep now, I'll add you tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    your username is very sexy
    where did the inspiration come from?
    LOL. It's an off shoot of an old Gamertag I had on Xbox which was "SKRATCHY99" (dunno why I had the 99 but hey lol. And I know "Scratch" is spelled wrong in my name.) I don't remember how it came to my head, other than the fact it was somewhat due to the relation with that. It was never meant to have a sexual connotation. In regards to the sexual way it could be interpreted, unfortunately, no-one has done that for me yet haha.

ReputationRep:
    LOL. It's an off shoot of an old Gamertag I had on Xbox which was "SKRATCHY99" (dunno why I had the 99 but hey lol. And I know "Scratch" is spelled wrong in my name.) I don't remember how it came to my head, other than the fact it was somewhat due to the relation with that. It was never meant to have a sexual connotation. In regards to the sexual way it could be interpreted, unfortunately, no-one has done that for me yet haha.
    okidoki

what are your adventurous plans for today which could perhaps be a very wonderful day?

ReputationRep:
    If your eyes hurt, you might want to take a step back from your laptop, shut it down and perhaps go to sleep :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    okidoki

what are your adventurous plans for today which could perhaps be a very wonderful day?
    Nothing planned as of yet. Unless some friends ask me to go out or whatever, which I doubt. I'll probably just get up late, and make music and listen to music all day, and maybe play some Xbox. I'm so fun....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    If your eyes hurt, you might want to take a step back from your laptop, shut it down and perhaps go to sleep :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I refuse to give in to sleep.

ReputationRep:
    I refuse to give in to sleep.
    Sleep IS for the weak :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sleep IS for the weak :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Weird that I've never gone into that thread. Is it like mainly active at night? I dunno why I haven't had a look but hey. And yeah, it is to some degree, but I do love sleep usually haha

ReputationRep:
    Weird that I've never gone into that thread. Is it like mainly active at night? I dunno why I haven't had a look but hey. And yeah, it is to some degree, but I do love sleep usually haha
    It's supposed to be active at night by definition but many of us gotta wake up during the day and find ourselves on the thread anyway :lol: We ain't vampires, y'know?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's supposed to be active at night by definition but many of us gotta wake up during the day and find ourselves on the thread anyway :lol: We ain't vampires, y'know?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol. Maybe I should engage in this thread then. I'mma have a look now.

ReputationRep:
    Lol. Maybe I should engage in this thread then. I'mma have a look now.
    Feel free :lol: it's open to all insomniacs :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Feel free :lol: it's open to all insomniacs :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not really a proper insomniac. More like a semi-regular insomniac. That is, weekends and weekdays that don't involve me working the following morning lol. But that's good. I posted in there already.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really a proper insomniac. More like a semi-regular insomniac. That is, weekends and weekdays that don't involve me working the following morning lol. But that's good. I posted in there already.
    I'm probably not a insomniac myself as I could sleep if I really, really wanted to.

I just have too many things to do at night and not much to do during the day so I tend to be awake at night

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm probably not a insomniac myself as I could sleep if I really, really wanted to.

I just have too many things to do at night and not much to do during the day so I tend to be awake at night

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't have much to do ever really. My life is boring lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't have much to do ever really. My life is boring lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We always think that but most times it isn't true

What do you do for fun?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    We always think that but most times it isn't true

What do you do for fun?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I make instrumental music, play Xbox, watch TV (90% comedy at least), complain about things I dislike, hang out with my friends and think about things I wish I could do or I wish I had. Lol. Yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I make instrumental music, play Xbox, watch TV (90% comedy at least), complain about things I dislike, hang out with my friends and think about things I wish I could do or I wish I had. Lol. Yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Exactly. What's boring about that? The little irrelevant details in our lives is what makes it interesting and we wouldn't be British if we didn't complain about irrelevant stuff would we?

I read, sing, sleep or solve maths for fun :ahee: of all that, sleep is more prevalent :lol: (during the day)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Exactly. What's boring about that? The little irrelevant details in our lives is what makes it interesting and we wouldn't be British if we didn't complain about irrelevant stuff would we?

I read, sing, sleep or solve maths for fun :ahee: of all that, sleep is more prevalent :lol: (during the day)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah. I mean they're not boring to me but I'm not conventionally "fun". And unfortunately, I know English that don't moan at all. And I moan more than the average person haha. + Singing is cool. I wish could sing. But maths? Gross. I could never find it fun nowadays. Just.. Ugh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.