become a better muslim
    protest abt israel-palestine conflict
    maybe do a bit of research of the uni i'll be going to
    tryna get healthier
    and finally

banging bichez

lol joke. oh the irony.

ReputationRep:
    i would usually just relax at home and do nothing during the summer but this summer im doing a lot of reading, learning to play the guitar, improving drawing and painting skills, get to the gym as often as possible, fast as as many days as possible, stay up late and watch movies and working 3 or 4 days a week until i go back to uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smudge_moon)
    I'm currently in America, teaching at a summer camp came out on the 2nd June, go home 31st August

Posted from TSR Mobile
    question 1 how did you land that gig?
    question 2 what are you teaching?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    well I've recently started to appreciate London alot more and even though I've been living here almost my entire life, I still feel like there's so much I haven't seen
    Yep I live in Indonesia but I haven't even explored Javanese island fully... My parents seldom invited us to go far in this country...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by narcotica)
    I wish I could melt yours and add it to mine - one man's something is another man's treasure (not very effective since I forgot what it is x,D). Yeah right they do. Debatable face, flat chest and seal-like insulation sound good to you?
    I can't even remember it atm but I'll PM you when I need help, thanks!
    Are you 3 chapters+ in?
    I'm rather enjoying my new found breasts, just not the belly so much! Sounds perfectly fine, don't have a high standard on appearance anyway
    For AS Maths? Completed it, I'm preparing for A2

What IS there to explore? I want to both leave and stay at the same time.
    As much as we hate the place where we grow up, there's no place like home

(Original post by jama mj)
    i would usually just relax at home and do nothing during the summer but this summer im doing a lot of reading, learning to play the guitar, improving drawing and painting skills, get to the gym as often as possible, fast as as many days as possible, stay up late and watch movies and working 3 or 4 days a week until i go back to uni.
    Now that's a plan! You going to do it as it goes along or you planning it out?

(Original post by TimBluesWin)
    Yep I live in Indonesia but I haven't even explored Javanese island fully... My parents seldom invited us to go far in this country...
    What's the scenery and nature like in Indonesia?

ReputationRep:
    Sleep.
    Research unis.
    Summer school.
    Get high... On roll ups.. I have a sad and boring life

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afghan Warrior)
    Sleep.
    Research unis.
    Summer school.
    Get high... On roll ups.. I have a sad and boring life

Posted from TSR Mobile
    'Tis a boring life, similar to mine but I wouldn't want to trade it. I like my lazy lifestyle. I despise the smoking though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jubz1)
    Now that's a plan! You going to do it as it goes along or you planning it out?
    i've already started it. i've been playing the guitar for like 2 months and getting less and less crap by the day, i wasn't a reader but am reading a few books, i draw alot for my course so practicing is kind of a no brainer and i like painting because it chills me out. not a big gym enthusiast but i figured being able to run for more than 10 minutes without collapsing would be great. i just do all of them as many times a s possible in any given day.

ReputationRep:
    i've already started it. i've been playing the guitar for like 2 months and getting less and less crap by the day, i wasn't a reader but am reading a few books, i draw alot for my course so practicing is kind of a no brainer and i like painting because it chills me out. not a big gym enthusiast but i figured being able to run for more than 10 minutes without collapsing would be great. i just do all of them as many times a s possible in any given day.
    I've been meaning to read some books but they're so expensive and I don't like looking at screens so can't get any cheap/free books Something that has helped me run is setting targets like 'that lamppost there' and once you get there 'why not a bit further'.

I've decided guys, I'm going to write a diary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jubz1)
    What's the scenery and nature like in Indonesia?
    Well, I live in the capital city, so most of the time I just see tall buildings and malls, though there do exist parks for us to play... Although outside of it, the sceneries are great!! For example in Malabar (I went there when I had a school holiday at June. It's the tea plantation where Bosscha lives), I like the view of the tea plantations there, and it's cool and relaxing there (Although at night it was so cold....)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jubz1)
    I've been meaning to read some books but they're so expensive and I don't like looking at screens so can't get any cheap/free books Something that has helped me run is setting targets like 'that lamppost there' and once you get there 'why not a bit further'.

i got a few used books from amazon, slightly cheaper than new ones but not by much. you could get some from a library if you don't want to buy them. setting targets for running is good, i just try and run for as long as possible plus i usually use jump ropes in the gym and it really helped me build some stamina plus its not as draining as running even though you burn more calories

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jubz1)
    'Tis a boring life, similar to mine but I wouldn't want to trade it. I like my lazy lifestyle. I despise the smoking though
    I'm quitting, well trying to!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jubz1)

I found this big building called the 'library' the other day. You can get books for 'look at 1, get all free' o.O
    I've also been thinking of doing some sporty stuff for my CV finally, like army cadets. Do you do any work experience?

ReputationRep:
    i got a few used books from amazon, slightly cheaper than new ones but not by much. you could get some from a library if you don't want to buy them. setting targets for running is good, i just try and run for as long as possible plus i usually use jump ropes in the gym and it really helped me build some stamina plus its not as draining as running even though you burn more calories
    I have this thing against used products, my luck usually results in them being not so good.

(Original post by Afghan Warrior)
    I'm quitting, well trying to!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Am I correct in assuming you started because of peep pressure?

I found this big building called the 'library' the other day. You can get books for 'look at 1, get all free' o.O
    I've also been thinking of doing some sporty stuff for my CV finally, like army cadets. Do you do any work experience?
    *rolls eyes* Yes I know! I just can't be bothered and I prefer to own things so I can read it again and again
    Well, from January to June, I actually had a job teaching high school students at their school on saturdays despite having no qualifications I think i'll get volunteering done instead though, there's nowhere around me that I can get work experience that will suit what I want to do later on in life.

ReputationRep:
    why not try get a job somewhere in the city and explore when you get off work? i got a job in holborn recently and just walk around and walk along the river after work. i found a lot of great stuff i would probably never see
    are you somali? because your name sounds like 'jamaa'' in somali

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jubz1)
    Am I correct in assuming you started because of peep pressure? .
    Nope you're incorrect. It was a stupid cliche idea that it'd help with stress hahah

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    are you somali? because your name sounds like 'jamaa'' in somali
    yep, i im Somali

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jubz1)
    *rolls eyes* Yes I know! I just can't be bothered and I prefer to own things so I can read it again and again
    Well, from January to June, I actually had a job teaching high school students at their school on saturdays despite having no qualifications I think i'll get volunteering done instead though, there's nowhere around me that I can get work experience that will suit what I want to do later on in life.
    They must've been a bit desperate
    What's that?

ReputationRep:
    yep, i im Somali
    ah cool same
    are you at uni?

ReputationRep:
    get job to raise money for deposit on house share
    pine over girlfriend who is away at present
    exercise
    worry about starting uni
    listen to the smiths
    cry a bit

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.