Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

i've misplaced my phone. its in the house but I can't find it ANYWHERE :'( Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    lol she has her own iphone and is sleeping comfortably with it by her side :unimpressed:
    You still have your iPad though, right?

Posted from my iPad

ReputationRep:
    Oh, an Iphone?... It's probably for the best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nohomo)
    You still have you iPad though, right?

Posted from my iPad
    lmaooo

(Original post by Jubz1)
    Oh, an Iphone?... It's probably for the best
    shhh my iphone is my baby

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    pray
    make dua for me bbz

ReputationRep:
    Check your pockets, think of everywhere you've been in the day, look in places that are obvious. Whenever I lose my phone I always end up finding it when I'm not looking for it in the stupidest of places - i.e on the kitchen table

ReputationRep:
    make dua for me bbz
    lool, i will but not for ur phone :lol:

I pray but when i wonder off (its bad i know but don't lie we all do wonder off for like a moment) i remember stuff

ReputationRep:
    allah willed it

stop complaininf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTechN1304)
    Check your pockets, think of everywhere you've been in the day, look in places that are obvious. Whenever I lose my phone I always end up finding it when I'm not looking for it in the stupidest of places - i.e on the kitchen table
    yea i need to look for it very thoroughly when i wake up. i'' probs turn the whole house upside down

(Original post by Dinaa)

I pray but when i wonder off (its bad i know but don't lie we all do wonder off for like a moment) i remember stuff
    its da shaytaaaaaaaaaan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    allah willed it

stop complaininf
    yeah you know what you're right. i'll just look for it when I wake up and trust Allah.

never knew you were muslim :K:

ReputationRep:
    yea i need to look for it very thoroughly when i wake up. i'' probs turn the whole house upside down

its da shaytaaaaaaaaaan
    yeah man, but hes helpful wen trying to remember things
    but mans deeen is stronger. i defeat that shiz.

ReputationRep:
    Retrace your steps from where you last saw it, look in the places where you think 'it's definitely not there" etc. Also, weird trick but everytime I've lost something and I start to despair I say "laa hawla wa laa quwata ilaa billah", my mum taught me to say that in situations like this and every single time I find it within seconds lol I don't know how but it happens. Anyway I hope you find it iA

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually excited for you to find it just to see where it was

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geodawson)
    lol i'll update you guys dw i just hope i find it soon. i was panicking so much earlier #1stworldprobs

(Original post by themorninglight)
    Retrace your steps from where you last saw it, look in the places where you think 'it's definitely not there" etc. Also, weird trick but everytime I've lost something and I start to despair I say "laa hawla wa laa quwata ilaa billah", my mum taught me to say that in situations like this and every single time I find it within seconds lol I don't know how but it happens. Anyway I hope you find it iA
    thanks for the advice sis x

ReputationRep:
    IPhone :yucky:

Hope you find it though :h:

ReputationRep:
    Are you fasting today?? HMM? If not its gone forever. SoZ m8

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosie786)
    IPhone :yucky:

Hope you find it though :h:

(Original post by geodawson)

(Original post by themorninglight)

(Original post by Dinaa)
    yeah man, but hes helpful wen trying to remember things
    but mans deeen is stronger. i defeat that shiz.

(Original post by nohomo)
    You still have your iPad though, right?

Posted from my iPad
    I FOUND IT GUYS!!!!!!

I spent 8 hours looking for it. It was a crazy day. Anyway, my sister found it behind the wardrobe.

When i found it I was like ' AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" I think the people outside could hear my screams. Alhamdulillah!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-farhan)
    That sucks!!
    Look for it in most unusual places like between cushions of the sofa, behind the sofa,
    look also in places you think it won't be there, double check your pockets.
    Under your bed, under your bed cushions, in your bags purses.
    Basically do not think ''it definitely will not be here'' nine out of ten times it is in that exact place.
    And good luck inshallah.

(Original post by itssimplyme)
    Don't forget to check the pockets of jeans/coats/jumpers that you were wearing recently.

Suppose so! Good luck and I hope you find it soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I found it now after a crazy 8 hour search. It was behind a huge wardobe in my sisters' room and it was inside a pink bag. I wonder how it even ended up there but i'm soooooo happy right now :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I found it now after a crazy 8 hour search. It was behind a huge wardobe in my sisters' room and it was inside a pink bag. I wonder how it even ended up there but i'm soooooo happy right now :woo:
    Woo! Glad to hear

ReputationRep:
    check your butthole. you'd be surprised.

ReputationRep:
    Lol
    I told you it'd be in the most unusual place.
    Now that you found it don't lose it again.
    Or better still get a samsung galaxy

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.