The Student Room Group

Why do pro-palestinian supporters always end up being violent?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Chindits
Ah right, so in that case one could argue the pro-Israelis have a right to be angry for the 100 years of attacks by Arabs against them? for the suicide bombings and rocket attacks?

Should they start smashing up the place too?

Why don't they? is there something inherently militant about the pro-palestinain cause? something inherently violent?

I think the problem a hundred years ago was the various persecution in Europe. The rockets and suicide bombing are extremely limited and relatively new, so probably in response to all that occupied land.

No, they don't need to smash up the place, just attack and kill thousands of defenceless people and take their land... Oh wait, that's what they've been doing all along.

Imagine what would happen if someone tried taking over the percentage of the USA that Israel did, I assure you there's be nuclear war. Yet, when the pro Palestinians protest its such a big deal.
Reply 21
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
He didn't say that, he was merely pointing out some groups that were.

I just mentioned 'pro-palestinians' - didn't mentioned the ethnic make up of the protesters.
Theres been no report of violence in the protest that happened in london yesterday also search young jew protest israel video and see how the police there treat people who.disagrees with it

Posted from TSR Mobile
I suspect the violent ones will mainly be the genuine anti-semites.
Here are French pro-palestinain supporters smashing up the place.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6ca_1405852025

Even in Canada I saw a protest there on one side of the street you had pro-Israelis waving flags and dancing to music in support of Israel - whilst on the other side of the street a hate mob shouting "death to" this and that and eventually getting arrested.

Is it perhaps a window into the realities of the conflict? where the 'palestinians' are in fact the aggressors?

They smashed up shops in London a couple of years ago during a protest. How can their followers always be so violent?

Why do pro Israeli supporters end up telling naive & irrational statements?
It's opportunism, and it doesn't matter if it's Algeria winning (or losing) a football match, New Year's Eve or a pro-Palestinean demonstration, smashing stuff up and antagonising the police beats spending the day in the banlieue smoking weed.
Reply 26
Original post by ParasiteRex
It's opportunism, and it doesn't matter if it's Algeria winning (or losing) a football match, New Year's Eve or a pro-Palestinean demonstration, smashing stuff up and antagonising the police beats spending the day in the banlieue smoking weed.

Well, France does seem to have the annual riot by the same people.

I guess I'm just wondering how the European left came to support this cause? I mean, when you look at the people you're marching side by side with and hear them call for the slaughter of Jews - don't you think it would set alarm bells ringing in leftist heads that perhaps they're batting for the wrong side?

Especially when that side then starts burning down their own neighbourhood merely because they're co-religionists of some people thousands of miles away?
Bored, middle class, White kids in keffiyehs

it's only going to go one way

I always used to wonder what would happen if the police didn't turn up to EDL rallies.

I think the UAF would get their heads kicked in by the EDL, who would then be routed by Asian gangs
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by King Hotpie
I can't speak for all pro-Palestinian supporters, but I've never heard of them murdering 4 children on the beach.

Didn't they abduct and kill 3 teenagers ?
Original post by yo radical one
Bored, middle class, White kids in keffiyehs

it's only going to go one way

I always used to wonder what would happen if the police didn't turn up to EDL rallies.

I think the UAF would get their heads kicked in by the EDL, who would then be routed by Asian gangs

Assuming you're expanding the definition of "white" to include all Caucasians, your assessment would still be incorrect as the Muslims constituting the majority of the rabble aren't exactly middle class.

You tell me.....
Reply 31
That map is factually inaccurate and doesn't explain with pro-palestinain groups who have never lost anything - are trashing their neighbourhoods in Europe?

Ah right, so in that case one could argue the pro-Israelis have a right to be angry for the 100 years of attacks by Arabs against them? for the suicide bombings and rocket attacks?

Should they start smashing up the place too?

Why don't they? is there something inherently militant about the pro-palestinain cause? something inherently violent?

It is always not good or very wise to always take news at face value, and not know the other side of the story.
For you to say that the pro palestinian advocates must have something inherently violent is very stereotypical and a generalising statement that may come from a biased view.
I guess you haven't seen this:
[video="youtube;NsY5fsEqCJI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsY5fsEqCJI[/video]
BTW those very violent rioters were not pro palestinian (inherently violent as you put them) but the peace loving JDL pro israeli movement being very peace, right under the nose of french riot police who seem blind to their vandalism but only come to life when the pro palestinians retaliate.
Also I assume the following list of pro palestinian activities (westerners I might add) are so inherently violent that the deserved being shot, maimed and killed by the IDF:
-Kate Edwards
-Caoimhe Butterly
-Rachel Corrie
-Brian Avery
-Thomas Hurndall
-Tristan Anderson
-Bianca Zammit
-Emily Henochowicz
-Vittorio Arrigoni
I think the lessons we can learn from their situations and the actions of the IDF is that, the best way to disperse a protest is to shoot at the protesters with live munitions and heavy machine guns.

Going back to the ''inherently violent'' bit. I would like to see how you will come up with an excuse to whitewash these pro israeli actions:
http://972mag.com/the-night-it-became-dangerous-to-demonstrate-in-tel-aviv/93524/
-A mob on a tel aviv bus turns on a lone palestinian ( for being inherently violent I presume)
http://972mag.com/watch-israeli-jews-attack-palestinian-on-public-bus/93003/
-This kid also deserved being beaten to a pulp due to invisible inherent violence too right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDENWwEDGr4
-Chants of death to arabs, arabs are sons of w***es,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q1jf4Z5bDE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9Qsapnz_n4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAkwgpQcdi4
(Darn tsr only allows one youtube video)

-Genocide to all palestinians:
http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/israeli-lawmakers-call-genocide-palestinians-gets-thousands-facebook-likes

Ps arabs are not the only ones who receive such levels of hatred in israel, we will leave the situation of the african migrants and asylum seekers for another time.

PPs:
I guess I'm just wondering how the European left came to support this cause? I mean, when you look at the people you're marching side by side with and hear them call for the slaughter of Jews - don't you think it would set alarm bells ringing in leftist heads that perhaps they're batting for the wrong side?

I hope the systematic racism, apartheid and call for mass murder of arabs rings alarm bells for you too.
Or is it just a one way alarm bell
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 33
Original post by Al-farhan

So your reaction to Muslims and pro-palestinians in Europe destroying their towns over a conflict that has nothing personally to do with them - is to post a whole lot of links to Israelis in Israel acting violent?

Wow. Read the thread over again and have another go.
So your reaction to Muslims and pro-palestinians in Europe destroying their towns over a conflict that has nothing personally to do with them - is to post a whole lot of links to Israelis in Israel acting violent?

Wow. Read the thread over again and have another go.

Wow
Well I was expecting some sort of a cop out and weaseling out but not to this extent.
If you are unable to answer then that is acceptable, my bad for expecting more form you.
From someone who wanted an apparent adult conversation.
Original post by ParasiteRex

Assuming you're expanding the definition of "white" to include all Caucasians, your assessment would still be incorrect as the Muslims constituting the majority of the rabble aren't exactly middle class.

UAF are bored middle class White people, I could probably take half of them on myself

These Asian gangs, not so much and yeah they have less of that snooty middle class vibe, even if some members are from wealthy backgrounds
Reply 36

I'm looking for an adult conversation, not a teenage one.

Then why are you wasting your time on this site?
Because its the palestinians who are dying in their 100s.
Isrealis are not going to start a riot because america only sold them 50 f16s instead of 100 are they ?
Yeah sounds legit, Israelis are just model human beings

Reply 39
Original post by James222
Because its the palestinians who are dying in their 100s.
Isrealis are not going to start a riot because america only sold them 50 f16s instead of 100 are they ?

So what you're saying is that left wing 'Pierre' from suburban Paris and Ahmed who was born in France but whose parents are from Morocco - are justified in smashing up France because some people are dying in a conflict a couple of thousand miles away that has nothing to do with France?

What if pro-Israelis in France smashed up the place because of the three boys kidnapped and murdered?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending