:indiff:
    :proud:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Architecture-er)
    Me neither, I feel so boring
    Do you want one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen47)
    Haha, I was paranoid like that! I started learning to fight and looking into appropriate weaponry or every day items I could use as weapons. Learning to get of my house alone was really difficult. The first time I went out alone was my first day of uni and I was ****ting myself. It was all in my mind so it is really funny in hindsight.

A lot of things pushed her toward it. She couldn't handle a break up, her home life was a mess, her psychological state was even worse. Her mind was all over the place and, well, in my opinion her work makes her feel appreciated. She constantly complains about her family putting her down and how it's rare for someone to show that they like her/appreciate her presence in their life so I think being with so many random guys gives her that feeling of being wanted and almost needed. It's almost like a necessary high giving her the will to get out of bed every day.
    Learning how to fight? :laugh: this could be a movie if only it didn't have such an anti climax...unless the story isn't finished yet jk jk don't hurt me

That's a shame but i totally understand it she still doing it and does she still enjoy it? I'd be worried about people recognizing me i think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carpe Vinum)
    Do you want one?
    Yes please, email me at [email protected]

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.