Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you had infinite time and money, what would you learn? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Learn how to keep my loved ones alive - no use living forever if the people you love die

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sazzy890)
    I would personally love to learn the violin, German and to cook like a world class chef. You?
    music food too

medicines are also pretty cool and those late night documentaries on BBC 4

im all about community too and uniting them..however hard it is

ReputationRep:
    Nothing. I have unlimited money, so clearly I did pretty well for myself. I'd just sit at home and play video games 24/7.

ReputationRep:
    I'd "learn" the cure for all kinds of mental and physical diseases then share them with mankind.

ReputationRep:
    I'd learn all the languages in the world. And also take over the Internet. That is all.

ReputationRep:
    I'd learn all about art.

ReputationRep:
    I would learn how to play the piano, violin and guitar. Then I would learn fluent German, French, Spanish, Italian and Mandarin.

ReputationRep:
    Hebrew. Having said that, I think I'll be staying away from Israel for a while.. :erm:.

I'd like to learn how to play the piano properly too.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely all the languages, it'd be so cool to understand everything in all countries.

ReputationRep:
    Become a master of all martial arts and styles of fighting, train my body to peak physical fitness, improve my mental intellect as well as obtaining a deep understanding of forensics and also invest heavily into developing state of the art technology.
    Then i will buy a massive mansion, hire a butler and call him Alfred, then i shall become the Dark knight! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I'd learn why I'm so god damn awesome.

ReputationRep:
    german, norwegian, swedish, pick up the violin again and get better than grade 4 xD I'd learn karate or kung fu, and develop something that stops death and a time machine xD

ReputationRep:
    -Geography as I never got to do it beyond 3rd year at school
    -Piano to grade 8

ReputationRep:
    I'd learn to cook properly

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.