Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

From date to hookup- how? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xOHarriet)

That's what some guys think clubs are for. For some girls (and some guys) it's just somewhere to dance.
    Ftfy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What do you mean understand? As in 'this guy doesn't know what he's doing-next!'
    At 25 being inexperienced is a bad thing.
    Well it's certainly not a good thing. But it's no reason to not date at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starrydog)
    You could literally ask 'do you mind if I kiss you', as a girl I'd think that was fine and quite sweet rather then possibly breaching my comfort without clear consent
    please dont listen to this OP.

Don't be a attention seeker and don't attempt to be nice and sweet.

Girls like a guy who is straight with them and at least acts like he is experienced.

"Want to come back to mine and watch a movie and play scrabble ? " NO.

"How about we go back to mine , sexface.jpeg" YES.

If girls like this had there way guys would have to ask for consent on as trivial matters as holding their hands .

Well that's a bit awkward because you can't really just invite yourself in. Ask if she wants to come to yours, if she's interested she'll be like "Naa, my place is closer, come to mine".

And yeah something like that. Or "I've got some beers at mine if you fancy another drink"
    Thats good reasoning, I'll try and remember that.

(Original post by LightBlueSoldier)
    Well it's certainly not a good thing. But it's no reason to not date at all.
    Well as I said I am dating, but as has been explained previously, it does get me into bottleneck situations that I have a hard time getting past.

ReputationRep:
    And yeah something like that. Or "I've got some beers at mine if you fancy another drink"
    Pretty much this - just invite the other person back for a drink.

Handy practical tip: would be wise to ensure that you have said drink at your flat before inviting someone back (and yes I am speaking from experience....). :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Point at her tits and ask her how much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shahbaz)
    Point at her tits and ask her how much?
    very nice, how much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    This might be the place to mention that I'm 25 and didn't get my first ever kiss/gf/sex until I was 24 so this is all still very new to me and the whole learning process of how to deal with the opposite sex in your late teens and early 20s/uni passed me by so I'm a bit handicapped here.
    As I said, it comes with practice. That means you should practice and look for these signs.

ReputationRep:
    Get your wang out. She will understand.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.