The Student Room Group

clubs to meet new people of similar age?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by trustmeimlying1
boo!

Lonely are we?
Original post by MidnightDream
Lel no, now I just sprint for fun and on sports day 'twas messing up my evening times and I'm a lazy one :laugh: I'm thinking of joining when I go to uni but not return to the club I went to

yeh do that!
ah well i guess I gotta keep my thinking cap

least I have the orchestra night to look forward to for next week
Original post by Novascope
Lonely are we?

of course!
Im realising that I need to meet new people my agefairly often or my mind I get bored

any solutions yours truly:?
of course!
Im realising that I need to meet new people my agefairly often or my mind I get bored

any solutions yours truly:?

Haha, nah sorry I don't have any in mind tbh. The places I usually go tend to have much older people in :s
Haha, nah sorry I don't have any in mind tbh. The places I usually go tend to have much older people in :s

hmm what do you do then
hmm what do you do then

I usually go out to some bars with my mates, get a few drinks in us before we go to a club. By then we're most likely tipsy so we just talk to anyone. Everyone's much friendlier when pissed. Why not try randomly going up to people? I've made friends I actually talk to now that way
I usually go out to some bars with my mates, get a few drinks in us before we go to a club. By then we're most likely tipsy so we just talk to anyone. Everyone's much friendlier when pissed. Why not try randomly going up to people? I've made friends I actually talk to now that way

hmm I do that too and its fun but weve over done it a wee bit p
we generally are lucky to meet anyone new but yeh its better than nothing

might try to get the lads to head to another place for our next night out

randomly chatting to people on the street..ah im open to stuff like that but it wouldnt be successful id imagine
thirsty
Original post by A-LJLB
thirsty
wee slut

Quick Reply

Latest