Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Tell me about your piercings! :) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chlomc)
    Wow that's a lot! What ones are you planning on keeping, if any?
    Think I'll be keeping tongue, labret and ear piercings. Some have already scarred badly though, my scaffold did and eyebrow so need to get some bio-oil or tea tree to bring it down a bit. My labret I already know I can keep out for a week and it wouldn't heal up. I said to my parents as an excuse that piercings are only temporary but I have tattoos now too. I've spent hundreds of pounds getting pierced over the years

ReputationRep:
    Current piercings:
    Ears ×5
    Nose ×2
    Labret ×1
    Tongue ×1
    Nipples ×4
    Clitoris ×1
    Retired piercings:
    Eyebrow ×2
    Lip ×1

I have had lots of the piercings done more than once because my body tends to not appreciate the piercings and work their way out (Nipple and eyebrow), also allergic to stainless steel

Pain wise, worst has to be the tongue and least ears, nose, eyebrow and lip

Would rather be tattooed than pierced

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilly80)
    Clitoris ×1
    Do you mean the hood or the actual clitoris? I really want a VCH and think that'd probably end up being my next one :3

ReputationRep:
    I have...one piercing in each ear lobe (boring much)

ReputationRep:
    What about you lot?
    I pierced both my butt-cheeks and I couldn't sit down for weeks.

ReputationRep:
    1 Word.

Scrotum.

ReputationRep:
    Current Piercings:

Lobes - 14mm
    Conches - 6mm
    Septum - 8mm
    Forward Helix

Previous:
    High Nostrils
    Nipples
    Eyebrows

I fully intend to get those re-done, just a bit low on cash at the moment, and I haven't found somewhere bear where I live that lives up to my standards yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mojojojo101)
    Current Piercings:

Lobes - 14mm
    Conches - 6mm
    Septum - 8mm
    Forward Helix

Previous:
    High Nostrils
    Nipples
    Eyebrows

I fully intend to get those re-done, just a it low on cash at the moment.
    Nice How come you took them out if you want them re done?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cdude)
    1 Word.

Scrotum.
    Haha speaking of male genitalia, I'd actually love to watch someone get a Prince Albert just for the giggles.

ReputationRep:
    Haha speaking of male genitalia, I'd actually love to watch someone get a Prince Albert just for the giggles.
    Why would someone even consider getting that done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cdude)
    Why would someone even consider getting that done!
    Oh my god, have you seen the stretched ones?! I don't even have a penis and I'm almost crying thinking about it!
    Apparently it enhances sex? Though I'd be pretty ****ing terrified if a guy wacked that out :L

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god, have you seen the stretched ones?! I don't even have a penis and I'm almost crying thinking about it!
    Apparently it enhances sex? Though I'd be pretty ****ing terrified if a guy wacked that out :L

I'm a little concerned on how much you know about this said piercing.

Well, yeah i can't imagine it'd be pleasurable for the male either haha

ReputationRep:
    Nice How come you took them out if you want them re done?
    High nostrils I took out because I went through a 2 week period when I kept pulling jewellery out in my sleep and loosing things (probably about £25-30 worth).

Eyebrows started to migrate about, so took them out before they got ugly, same with nipples. Think I'm going to get nipples done with bigger needles next time also.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a PA, but everyone I know who does said it made **** all difference in the bedroom.

I know it's rare on TSR, but can we maintain some respect for peoples choices, just because you might not understand why someone would do something doesn't mean they are a sado-masochist or whatever...

ReputationRep:
    -lobes (both stretched to 16mm)
    -septum
    -both nipples

I used to have the side of my nose done, back of my neck & belly button too

none of them properly hurt, I think the one I remember hurting more than any others was the side of my nose

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mojojojo101)
    I don't have a PA, but everyone I know who does said it made **** all difference in the bedroom.

I know it's rare on TSR, but can we maintain some respect for peoples choices, just because you might not understand why someone would do something doesn't mean they are a sado-masochist or whatever...
    Oh no no I'm wasn't implying that! I have complete respect for people's personal chooses it would terrify me in the way the the thought of a metal piercing going inside you way seems weird and would be unkown to me. Hence terrified. Didn't mean to offend!

ReputationRep:
    I've got 2 earlobe piercings I've been thinking to get another piercing for a while now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohhello92x)
    I've got 2 earlobe piercings I've been thinking to get another piercing for a while now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What are you considering?

ReputationRep:
    I have 11:
    My nose, 3 lobe piercings in each ear, a helix piercing in my left ear and 3 helix piercings in my right ear

Planning on getting a forward helix over the summer

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What kind of jewelry do you wear? I have super sensitive ears so even though my lobes are 13 years old they'll go all red and sore if I wear anything other than silver or gold for more than a day.
    I think I'm allergic to nickel :/... I was recommended to buy earrings from Argos because they're 'good quality' and had no nickel in it. I found out the truth the hard way :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.