Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Was Hindu then became a Muslim and now non religious ASK ME ANYTHING AT ALL Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mightyfrog2_10)
    clearly a troll
    Lol how do you figure? Should we test him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by man1993)
    certain Quranic verse such as 33:53 led me to believe that this book cannot come from Omnipotent,omniscience god. Also would this so called cosmic maker really punish people in brutal and barbaric ways simply for something as trivial as not acknowledging his existence. Another thing that drove me away was the fact that certain Muslims tend to claim a monopoly on god and salvation, like little children
    I don't see anything wrong with that verse.
    I think many people these days need to have all the answers and all types of evidence, but even if it was given people will still reject it because it's easier to. If we were put here by God, and then not to believe it is not something so trivial.
    There's a hadith about a prostitute that gave some water to a starving dog, and due to this one act of kindness, her sins were forgiven. We don't not know who will go heaven and hell. It's what is in our hearts and actions that will speak volumes for us on the day of judgement.

And if there is just a cosmic creator, do you think we have a purpose in life?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mightyfrog2_10)
    clearly a troll
    #

your mum is a troll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ankabout)
    And yet you chose to convert with him? :confused:
    I didnt know he was extremist at that time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diamante06)
    I don't see anything wrong with that verse.
    I think many people these days need to have all the answers and all types of evidence, but even if it was given people will still reject it because it's easier to. If we were put here by God, and then not to believe it is not something so trivial.
    There's a hadith about a prostitute that gave some water to a starving dog, and due to this one act of kindness, her sins were forgiven. We don't not know who will go heaven and hell. It's what is in our hearts and actions that will speak volumes for us on the day of judgement.

And if there is just a cosmic creator, do you think we have a purpose in life?
    What makes you so sure the Islamic purpose of life is the true purpose of life what about the purpose of life found in other religions

ReputationRep:
    #

your mum is a troll
    oooh bad man. Chill kid we know you're on the internet.

ReputationRep:
    ​Moved to chat.

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am new to the student room and this is my first post.

I was born in a Hindu family and became a Muslim for a little while and eventually apostatized, due to flaws I found in Muhammad's character and various other reasons. So Muslims and non Muslims feel free to ask me anything that comes to mind.

Thanks
    Do you think as you got more intelligent and learnt more that is the reason for becoming non religious. I'm an atheist

ReputationRep:
    what do u do in life?

ReputationRep:
    He converted with anjem choudary.... Lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roger1)
    He converted with anjem choudary.... Lol!

Lool I honestly had no idea who he was when I converted with him on the highstreet

ReputationRep:
    Lool I honestly had no idea who he was when I converted with him on the highstreet
    If you converted on the highstreet, do you accept that you are the type of individual who can be very easily swayed and has a tendency to not think actions through fully i.e your very quick apostasy?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.