Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would you steal from a supermarket if you could get away with it? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    I'm assuming your finding my religious views amusing.
    It's more the compulsion to introduce them to a thread that has nothing to do with religion. You're like a Jehovah's Witness, except no-one's pressuring you to bother anyone - you're just doing it out of blind, naive arrogance.

ReputationRep:
    You have to be a bit of an idiot to get caught stealing from a supermarket. Only a few things have security tags on anyway. If you wanted to steal a chocolate bar, then who's going to know? It wont set the alarm off!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronove)
    It's more the compulsion to introduce them to a thread that has nothing to do with religion. You're like a Jehovah's Witness, except no-one's pressuring you to bother anyone - you're just doing it out of blind, naive arrogance.

Everything has to do with religion , Jehovah witness's pressure you to follow along with there ideas , I'm simply stating my opinion. Also , how is posting something nothing to do with you "bothering you".

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't steal anything, I'd just take a bite out of things.

ReputationRep:
    Everything has to do with religion , Jehovah witness's pressure you to follow along with there ideas , I'm simply stating my opinion. Also , how is posting something nothing to do with you "bothering you".
    Jehovah's Witnesses knock on doors to meet a monthly quota of hours they're pressured to spend evangelising. You're posting about your religion in a thread that has nothing to do with religion. If you wanted to talk about morals and ethics, do that instead of pushing your god on other people.

ReputationRep:
    There's a religion forum on here y'know. Although my troll-senses are tingling.

ReputationRep:
    Lemon juice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Ronove;48659290]Jehovah's Witnesses knock on doors to meet a monthly quota of hours they're pressured to spend evangelising. You're posting about your religion in a thread that has nothing to do with religion. If you wanted to talk about morals and ethics, do that instead of pushing your god on other people.[/QUOTE

When you put it like that , it does seem like I'm pressuring god onto them. So , I'm sorry- i'll take more notice of what sub-forum i post my religious views in.
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronove)
    Is switching to cloth nappies not an option? I've not had kids so I don't know the reality of dealing with cloth nappies (obviously I know it will be a bit more disgusting than disposables), but I do know they supposedly save you a crap ton of money.
    Oh god no I couldn't cope! I already do a full load of washing every single day. I think I'd go out of my mind!

ReputationRep:
    If I could get away with it in a hypothetical world where shoplifting was ok? RAZOR BLADES!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cheese I think is overpriced, so, cheese it would be

ReputationRep:
    I've been in that kind of situation many times. It's actually quite nice when supermarkets don't need to have security guards glaring at you as you walk in so don't abuse that.

Also, you're talking about a hypothetical scenario when in reality the supermarket may have more hidden methods of security.

ReputationRep:
    A year's worth of Berocca.

That stuff's damn expensive

ReputationRep:
    guys this is supposed to be a student forum and not one of you has mentioned stealing shopping trolleys

ReputationRep:
    Vanish/softener/detergent, I hate buying that stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I would not steal because I am not scum. Stealing can ruin businesses, and it also shows how much of a low-life one is.

In addition, why do you expect to find truffles in a supermarket?

ReputationRep:
    Well , god's gaze is unavoidable so not being caught is a impossibility.
    Lol, you cannot be serious?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    How much money do you spend a week?The ultimate guide to tax!Guide to student bank accounts

Sponsored features:

Web Legend

Win a Macbook Air!

Blog about setting up a website for a chance to win in our Web Legend competition.

Quick link:

Unanswered money and finance threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.