Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm a furry, ask me anything! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chukster97)
    You into the rule 34 sonic stuff?
    Nope, I don't even like Sonic. XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FuzzehWolf)
    Because I was actually expecting really nasteh questions, so the picture is fitting because I'd be staring blankly at the screen in shock.
    I was expecting "hurr do u secks ur petts?'
    I have no clue what that means sorry :/ but I was expecting some cheesy answer like "because I'm fiery, strong and breath fire" curious though, what does the "hurr do u...." mean

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElleM1407)
    I have no clue what that means sorry :/ but I was expecting some cheesy answer like "because I'm fiery, strong and breath fire" curious though, what does the "hurr do u...." mean
    I was expecting questions like "Do you have sex with your pets?", that's a question I've seen many furries get asked. :l

ReputationRep:
    I was expecting questions like "Do you have sex with your pets?", that's a question I've seen many furries get asked. :l
    Nice to know that you don't! Do you know any people who DO fursuit or anything extreme?

ReputationRep:
    Nice to know that you don't! Do you know any people who DO fursuit or anything extreme?
    I don't know anyone that have sexy times with their pets, but I do know fursuiters. They're nice though and their suits look pretty cool.

ReputationRep:
    r u a doge?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know anyone that have sexy times with their pets, but I do know fursuiters. They're nice though and their suits look pretty cool.
    In all seriousness, what would your reaction be if someone told you they'd just had sex with their dog XD are there like conventions where they all meet up?

ReputationRep:
    In all seriousness, what would your reaction be if someone told you they'd just had sex with their dog XD are there like conventions where they all meet up?
    I wouldn't judge them... but I'd try and convince them not to do it ever again. :x
    Yeah, furry conventions. I haven't been to one though, but they go to them. :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zippity.doodah)
    r u a doge?

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't judge them... but I'd try and convince them not to do it ever again. :x
    Yeah, furry conventions. I haven't been to one though, but they go to them. :P
    Is it even legal? It cant be healthy haha! and like comic-con but for animals How'd you even get into it, was it like a chance discovery

ReputationRep:
    Do you experience a lot of prejudice / people getting freaked out (probably because they don't really know much about it)?

ReputationRep:
    Is it even legal? It cant be healthy haha! and like comic-con but for animals How'd you even get into it, was it like a chance discovery
    Nope, it's not legal.. that's why I'd convince them never to do it again. DX
    Yeah, I just sort of found a website where furries hang out when I was looking for Pokemon pictures for a school project, and then it all set off from there. :3 I made my own fursona and everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlottei)
    Do you experience a lot of prejudice / people getting freaked out (probably because they don't really know much about it)?
    Yeah. TONS. I can kind of understand though because most of the stuff they see/hear about furries is the whole 'sex with animals' thing and some furries really.. really.. don't help themselves with how they behave. I don't mind fursuiters, but when they fursuit in places other than furry-conventions then it's just not fair on people trying to have a normal day.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, it's not legal.. that's why I'd convince them never to do it again. DX
    Yeah, I just sort of found a website where furries hang out when I was looking for Pokemon pictures for a school project, and then it all set off from there. :3 I made my own fursona and everything.
    Wow! I can't understand why they'd do that :O its cool you do your own thing though. With the fursona, did you just decide, WOLF! Like immediately?

ReputationRep:
    Wow! I can't understand why they'd do that :O its cool you do your own thing though. With the fursona, did you just decide, WOLF! Like immediately?
    Yup! Wolves are my absolutely favourite, from the very start. :3

ReputationRep:
    I dont think ive ever seen a real wolf, just pictures :/ do you know what the most common fursona is?

ReputationRep:
    I dont think ive ever seen a real wolf, just pictures :/ do you know what the most common fursona is?
    Mhmm.. most common... probably wolf to be honest. Dragons / Cats / Dogs / Ponies.

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh here we go.
    They're not because I don't fursuit or anything like that. I just like the art. :3
    If you don't "fursuit," then you ain't a furry. You a worry... who likes animals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ApeMob)
    If you don't "fursuit," then you ain't a furry. You a worry... who likes animals.
    "The furry fandom is a subculture interested in fictional anthropomorphic animal characters with human personalities and characteristics."
    Don't have to wear a fursuit to be a furry. :l

ReputationRep:
    "The furry fandom is a subculture interested in fictional anthropomorphic animal characters with human personalities and characteristics."
    Don't have to wear a fursuit to be a furry. :l
    Like I said, you're a worry who likes animals. Real ride or die furries don the suit, sadly.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.