Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you wash your car? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UrbanMonkey)
    How do you guys wash your car ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Autoglym it inside and out! :cool:

I don't wash my car. It's just something to get me from point A to point B, so I'm not that bothered about how it looks.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by nemothefish19)
      Can only imagine the stares your car gets as you drive it through town!

Has the robin ever tumbled over when you've driven it?!

Thinking of that top gear episode when Jeremy clarkson drove it :rofl:
      Never come close to rolling it and I've been through corners at 50mph.
      You'd have to be driving it like an absolute **** to roll it.

ReputationRep:
      When I first got my current car I washed it on the outside like normal. Inside, I have this special spray stuff that works like magic to get rid of the dirt (there was lots of black marks). I had stain remover for the few stains on the seats and special window cleaner for the inside of the windows. My dad gave me this waterless wax thing which made him (the car, not my dad) nice and shiny.

I only got him a week ago so haven't done any more washes, just hoovered the dust off and got some bird poo off the paintwork.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by holson)
      When I first got my current car I washed it on the outside like normal. Inside, I have this special spray stuff that works like magic to get rid of the dirt (there was lots of black marks). I had stain remover for the few stains on the seats and special window cleaner for the inside of the windows. My dad gave me this waterless wax thing which made him (the car, not my dad) nice and shiny.

I only got him a week ago so haven't done any more washes, just hoovered the dust off and got some bird poo off the paintwork.

Posted from TSR Mobile
      What was this special spray?

(Original post by Josh_Bowskill)
        So, the question is do you wash your car or would you rather pay for it to be done for you?
        Do I wash my cars haha No! I pay underlings to wash my cars

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Josh_Bowskill)
        What was this special spray?
        I'm too lazy to see what its called I think my dad might have bought it for me, or stole it from work idk

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        I do it myself with Autoglym Shampoo and Super Resin Polish.

ReputationRep:
        I love washing my car! Whenever it's sunny, you can usually find me outside hoovering/hosing/shampooing/polishing...

ReputationRep:
        I wash my car usually every weekend when I'm not busy and will spend well over 6 hours doing so.

Its really relaxing and I love doing it, I must admit I'm one of these people that goes overboard and has boxes of detailing products.

I was going to write the procedure I do but it will take me too long to write out!

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by jtb1994)
        I wash my car usually every weekend when I'm not busy and will spend well over 6 hours doing so.

Its really relaxing and I love doing it, I must admit I'm one of these people that goes overboard and has boxes of detailing products.

I was going to write the procedure I do but it will take me too long to write out!
        I know how you feel! The other day I bought special bird-dropping wipes

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.