Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Of course size matters.

Anyone that says otherwise is either delusional (usually men trying to justify their party sausage) or just plain patronizing (usually women trying to convince said men that it's not 'that' much of an issue).

ReputationRep:
    I think that size probably is less important than someone's face and general physique.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I like a big... neck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ldsbabe)
    its got nothing to do with media...it's what feels good.
    Media moulds expectations, for example how people view the perfect body to be.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    How big are you OP
    Honestly im 16 yrs and im 6.7"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JanitaTwain)
    Media moulds expectations, for example how people view the perfect body to be.
    Are you a virgin?
    That's got nothing to do with it. Our bodies know what feels good and what doesn't. It's as simple as that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taylorluke94)
    It's mostly subconscious. A man on the larger side is assumed to be more dominant - hence the girl is more turned on. The physical aspect does very little unless it's well below average.

Of course, all of that assumes the man is dominant in other areas of life.
    I disagree with this. A man who is on the larger side can often rely too much on his size. He may think that he doesn't need to do anything and that his size alone is enough. Just because he is of a certain size, it doesn't mean he automatically knows how to use it well.

Additionally, not all girls are turned on by dominance.

ReputationRep:
    Are you a virgin?
    That's got nothing to do with it. Our bodies know what feels good and what doesn't. It's as simple as that.
    Right, and when men are visualizing size 0 models they are thinking of the discomfort caused by there bones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEatMuFFiNS)
    So long as it's 7inch or more it's fine..
    I'd say girth matters more, to be quite honest.

(Original post by Freudian Slip)
    isnt it very easy for girth to be too big though? i am always having trouble :/

ReputationRep:
    Right, and when men are visualizing size 0 models they are thinking of the discomfort caused by there bones.
    You're just being pedantic and trying to prove a point that isn't relevant.
    Most women who have experienced a variety of sizes know which feels better. Simple as that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    isnt it very easy for girth to be too big though? i am always having trouble :/
    Aye, although I guess that depends on the woman!

ReputationRep:
    You're just being pedantic and trying to prove a point that isn't relevant.
    Most women who have experienced a variety of sizes know which feels better. Simple as that.
    Which size, in your opinion, 'feels' the best?

ReputationRep:
    Which size, in your opinion, 'feels' the best?

Longer and (especially) thicker ones.

Aye, although I guess that depends on the woman!
    im yet to find a woman who enjoys a girth as large as mine :/ from what i have heard the sweet spot is about 6inches of girth

ReputationRep:
    You like being stretched open do you? lol

Typically, the longer you are, the wider it is to support it nomsayin

ReputationRep:
    I feel bad for guys with small ones.. I mean, how are they going to be able to FULLY satisfy a girl?

Yeah, fingers and oral but its different during sex I'm guessing so sex would be boring if a girl is will a small guy and she might as well not have sex lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xoflower)
    I feel bad for guys with small ones.. I mean, how are they going to be able to FULLY satisfy a girl?

Yeah, fingers and oral but its different during sex I'm guessing so sex would be boring if a girl is will a small guy and she might as well not have sex lol.
    There's a lot more to sex. For example, how the guy is acting. Is he attentive? Is he responsive? Other things that matter is how strong his erection is? And also how two people go to together, so like establishing a good rhythm.

You can also bring toys into sex to enhance pleasure.

ReputationRep:
    Longer and (especially) thicker ones.
    Daaamn, you've been round the blocks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnharM)
    Daaamn, you've been through the blocks
    What if I have?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.